MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:51:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 22
Dec 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
Beveree Stadium
Hampton
2 - 1
Hemel Hemps.
Donaldson (12', 30')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Briscoe (76')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Hampton & Richmond and Hemel Hempstead Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chippenham 1-2 Hampton
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 1-0 Eastbourne
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hampton & Richmond win with a probability of 46.42%. A win for Hemel Hempstead Town had a probability of 29.39% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hampton & Richmond win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.92%) and 2-0 (7.37%). The likeliest Hemel Hempstead Town win was 1-2 (7.16%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.3%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Hampton & Richmond in this match.

Result
Hampton & RichmondDrawHemel Hempstead Town
46.42% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02) 24.18% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 29.39% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
Both teams to score 58.06% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.83% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)44.17% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.45% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)66.55% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Hampton & Richmond Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.83% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)19.17% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.16% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)50.84% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Hemel Hempstead Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.83% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)28.17% (0.004999999999999 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.14% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)63.86% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Hampton & Richmond 46.42%
    Hemel Hempstead Town 29.39%
    Draw 24.18%
Hampton & RichmondDrawHemel Hempstead Town
2-1 @ 9.33% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-0 @ 8.92% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 7.37% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 5.14% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 4.06% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-2 @ 3.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 2.12% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.68% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.34% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.21%
Total : 46.42%
1-1 @ 11.3% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.91% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 5.4% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.38% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.18%
1-2 @ 7.16% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 6.84% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.33% (0.0029999999999992 0)
1-3 @ 3.02%
2-3 @ 2.5% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 1.83% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 0.96% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 29.39%

Head to Head
Jan 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 27
Hemel Hemps.
2-0
Hampton
Holness (64'), Hughes (78')
Aug 13, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 2
Hampton
1-1
Hemel Hemps.
Barzey (53')
Greenidge (36')
Apr 15, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 37
Hemel Hemps.
1-0
Hampton
Hughes (57')
Dec 4, 2021 3pm
Apr 13, 2021 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil34236564352975
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City351810755322364
3Worthing351951177542362
4Braintree TownBraintree34178950341659
5Bath City34169956381857
6St Albans CitySt Albans City361761364521257
7Hampton & RichmondHampton3416995243957
8Aveley35168115345856
9Maidstone UnitedMaidstone3315994742554
10Slough TownSlough35158126556953
11Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd34145155457-347
12Chippenham TownChippenham341112114546-145
13Farnborough TownFarnborough341112115355-245
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels36129155052-245
15Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.35128154553-844
16Weston-super-MareWeston32126144953-442
17Weymouth341012124855-742
18DartfordDartford35108174753-638
19Welling UnitedWelling United34812144460-1636
20Truro CityTruro City30105154248-635
21Taunton TownTaunton Town30713103246-1434
22Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne3386193761-2430
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville3574244070-3025
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic35312203564-2921

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!