MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 17:53:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Elche
Espanyol logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Real Valladolid logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
May 10, 2022 at 8.30pm UK at Camp Nou
Barcelona
3 - 1
Celta Vigo
Depay (30'), Aubameyang (41', 48')
Garcia (80'), de Jong (90+10'), Alba (90+12')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Aspas (50')
Murillo (58')
The Match
Team News
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Tuesday's La Liga clash between Barcelona and Celta Vigo.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's La Liga clash between Barcelona and Celta Vigo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Barcelona could line up for Tuesday's La Liga clash with Celta Vigo.
Injuries & Suspensions
Sports Mole rounds up Barcelona's injury and suspension news ahead of Tuesday's La Liga clash with Celta Vigo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: A-League All Stars 2-3 Barcelona
Wednesday, May 25 at 11.05am in Pre-Season Friendlies
Last Game: Valencia 2-0 Celta Vigo
Saturday, May 21 at 4.30pm in La Liga

We said: Barcelona 2-1 Celta Vigo

Always posing a threat going forward with Aspas leading the charge, Celta Vigo have been a bit of a bogey team for Barcelona in the past and will aim to take advantage of the Busquets-less Blaugrana midfield. Xavi will not want to see his side let their energy levels drop despite sealing Champions League qualification, though, and the wealth of the hosts' attacking options leads us to back a narrow win for the Barcelona. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barcelona win with a probability of 65.1%. A draw had a probability of 20.6% and a win for Celta Vigo had a probability of 14.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.1%) and 2-1 (9.74%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.8%), while for a Celta Vigo win it was 0-1 (4.93%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Barcelona would win this match.

Result
BarcelonaDrawCelta Vigo
65.1% (-2.483 -2.48) 20.61% (1.247 1.25) 14.3% (1.239 1.24)
Both teams to score 47.7% (-0.66099999999999 -0.66)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.88% (-2.678 -2.68)47.12% (2.683 2.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.65% (-2.541 -2.54)69.36% (2.546 2.55)
Barcelona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.31% (-1.527 -1.53)13.69% (1.531 1.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.09% (-3.133 -3.13)40.92% (3.138 3.14)
Celta Vigo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.27% (0.211 0.21)44.74% (-0.205 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.28% (0.168 0.17)80.72% (-0.16199999999999 -0.16)
Score Analysis
    Barcelona 65.08%
    Celta Vigo 14.3%
    Draw 20.61%
BarcelonaDrawCelta Vigo
1-0 @ 12.17% (0.66 0.66)
2-0 @ 12.1% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.74% (0.037000000000001 0.04)
3-0 @ 8.03% (-0.495 -0.5)
3-1 @ 6.46% (-0.359 -0.36)
4-0 @ 3.99% (-0.499 -0.5)
4-1 @ 3.21% (-0.38 -0.38)
3-2 @ 2.6% (-0.129 -0.13)
5-0 @ 1.59% (-0.305 -0.31)
4-2 @ 1.29% (-0.145 -0.15)
5-1 @ 1.28% (-0.237 -0.24)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 65.08%
1-1 @ 9.8% (0.588 0.59)
0-0 @ 6.12% (0.66 0.66)
2-2 @ 3.92% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 20.61%
0-1 @ 4.93% (0.557 0.56)
1-2 @ 3.94% (0.257 0.26)
0-2 @ 1.98% (0.234 0.23)
1-3 @ 1.06% (0.075 0.08)
2-3 @ 1.05% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 1.34%
Total : 14.3%

How you voted: Barcelona vs Celta Vigo

Barcelona
79.6%
Draw
13.6%
Celta Vigo
6.8%
147
Head to Head
Nov 6, 2021 3.15pm
Celta Vigo
3-3
Barcelona
Aspas (52', 90+6'), Nolito (74')
Solari (37'), Tapia (55'), Coudet (64'), Aspas (90+7')
Fati (5'), Busquets (18'), Depay (34')
Garcia (29'), Alba (45+1'), Busquets (88'), ter Stegen (90+3'), Ezzalzouli (90+5'), de Jong (90+5')
May 16, 2021 5.30pm
Barcelona
1-2
Celta Vigo
Messi (28')
Puig (56'), Lenglet (73')
Lenglet (83')
Mina (38', 89')
Dominguez Caceres (51'), Mendez (89')
Oct 1, 2020 8.30pm
Celta Vigo
0-3
Barcelona

Aidoo (39'), Araujo (48'), Tapia (69'), Murillo (75'), Beltran (90+3')
Fati (11'), Olaza (51' og.), Roberto (90+5')
Lenglet (23'), Pique (42'), Alba (84'), Busquets (87')
Lenglet (42')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Almeria00000000
2Athletic Bilbao00000000
3Atletico MadridAtletico00000000
4CadizCadiz00000000
5Celta Vigo00000000
6ElcheElche00000000
7Espanyol00000000
8Barcelona00000000
9Getafe00000000
10GironaGirona00000000
11Mallorca00000000
12Osasuna00000000
13Rayo Vallecano00000000
14Real Betis00000000
15Real Madrid00000000
16Real Sociedad00000000
17Real Valladolid00000000
18Sevilla00000000
19Valencia00000000
20Villarreal00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!