MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 14:41:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 8
Apr 13, 2024 at 8am UK
Ajinomoto Stadium

Tokyo Verdy
2 - 2
FC Tokyo

Miki (28' pen.), Someno (34')
Yamakoshi (82')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Endo (68', 90+4')
Anzai (26')
Anzai (43')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Tokyo Verdy and FC Tokyo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tokyo Verdy 1-1 Reysol
Sunday, April 7 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 2-0 Kashima Antlers
Sunday, April 7 at 9am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tokyo Verdy win with a probability of 40.07%. A win for FC Tokyo had a probability of 32.23% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tokyo Verdy win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.28%) and 2-0 (7.47%). The likeliest FC Tokyo win was 0-1 (10.28%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.05%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood.

Result
Tokyo VerdyDrawFC Tokyo
40.07% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01) 27.7% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 32.23% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 48.17% (-0.052 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.45% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)57.55% (0.065999999999995 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.67% (-0.052 -0.05)78.33% (0.051999999999992 0.05)
Tokyo Verdy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.9% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)28.1% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.23% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)63.77% (0.052 0.05)
FC Tokyo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.99% (-0.035000000000011 -0.04)33.01% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.41% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)69.6% (0.040000000000006 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Tokyo Verdy 40.07%
    FC Tokyo 32.23%
    Draw 27.7%
Tokyo VerdyDrawFC Tokyo
1-0 @ 11.77% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.28% (-0.0059999999999985 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.47% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-1 @ 3.51% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.16% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.94% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.11% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 40.07%
1-1 @ 13.05% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.27% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.59% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 27.7%
0-1 @ 10.28% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 7.23% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 5.7% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 2.67% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 2.11% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.7% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 32.23%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia16112327121535
2Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers16102427171032
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe1692524121229
4Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka168441511428
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus168261917226
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa167362622424
7Cerezo OsakaCerezo166642218424
8Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima1558226151123
9FC Tokyo166552625123
10Avispa Fukuoka165741517-222
11Kashiwa ReysolReysol165741721-422
12Tokyo Verdy164932123-221
13Yokohama F MarinosYokohama145542218420
14Jubilo Iwata165382224-218
15Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki164572324-117
16Albirex Niigata164481925-616
17Sagan Tosu154292127-614
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare163582230-814
19Consadole SapporoConsadole162591331-1811
20Kyoto Sanga1624101230-1810


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!