MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 06:06:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 2
Mar 3, 2024 at 7am UK
Saitama Stadium 2002

Urawa
1 - 1
Tokyo Verdy

Scholz (89' pen.)
Sekine (45'), Ohata (69'), Sakai (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kimura (42')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Urawa Red Diamonds and Tokyo Verdy.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hiroshima 2-0 Urawa
Friday, February 23 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Tokyo Verdy 1-2 Yokohama
Sunday, February 25 at 5am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Urawa Red Diamonds win with a probability of 40.35%. A win for Tokyo Verdy had a probability of 33.95% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Urawa Red Diamonds win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.68%) and 2-0 (6.76%). The likeliest Tokyo Verdy win was 0-1 (8.56%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.19%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
Urawa Red DiamondsDrawTokyo Verdy
40.35% (-1.283 -1.28) 25.7% (0.030000000000001 0.03) 33.95% (1.254 1.25)
Both teams to score 54.9% (0.254 0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.84% (0.171 0.17)49.16% (-0.17 -0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.77% (0.154 0.15)71.23% (-0.154 -0.15)
Urawa Red Diamonds Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.92% (-0.572 -0.57)24.08% (0.572 0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.63% (-0.823 -0.82)58.37% (0.823 0.82)
Tokyo Verdy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.32% (0.873 0.87)27.68% (-0.873 -0.87)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.77% (1.106 1.11)63.23% (-1.108 -1.11)
Score Analysis
    Urawa Red Diamonds 40.35%
    Tokyo Verdy 33.95%
    Draw 25.7%
Urawa Red DiamondsDrawTokyo Verdy
1-0 @ 9.49% (-0.228 -0.23)
2-1 @ 8.68% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-0 @ 6.76% (-0.279 -0.28)
3-1 @ 4.12% (-0.137 -0.14)
3-0 @ 3.21% (-0.188 -0.19)
3-2 @ 2.65% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.47% (-0.074 -0.07)
4-0 @ 1.14% (-0.088 -0.09)
4-2 @ 0.94% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 40.35%
1-1 @ 12.19% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.67% (-0.047 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.57% (0.046 0.05)
3-3 @ 1.13% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.7%
0-1 @ 8.56% (0.148 0.15)
1-2 @ 7.83% (0.194 0.19)
0-2 @ 5.5% (0.226 0.23)
1-3 @ 3.35% (0.163 0.16)
2-3 @ 2.39% (0.077 0.08)
0-3 @ 2.36% (0.151 0.15)
1-4 @ 1.08% (0.077 0.08)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 33.95%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Cerezo OsakaCerezo8530125718
2Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima9450145917
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe9522146817
4Machida Zelvia8512117416
5Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka943287115
6Yokohama F MarinosYokohama8422129314
7Kashiwa ReysolReysol834176113
8Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers94141010013
9Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus841377013
10FC Tokyo83321312112
11Albirex Niigata933389-112
12Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa93241212011
13Avispa Fukuoka925289-111
14Jubilo Iwata93151313010
15Tokyo Verdy91621213-19
16Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki92251011-18
17Sagan Tosu92161118-77
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare91351117-66
19Kyoto Sanga9135713-66
20Consadole SapporoConsadole9135617-116


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!