MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:30:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 24
Mar 3, 2024 at 6pm UK
Sammy Ofer Stadium

M. Haifa
1 - 0
H. Hadera

Kinda (62')
Refaelov (38'), Seck (64'), Keouf (82')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Levita (33')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Hadera.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ashdod 0-5 M. Haifa
Sunday, February 25 at 6pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: H. Hadera 1-1 H. Jerusalem
Saturday, February 24 at 4.30pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maccabi Haifa win with a probability of 68.39%. A draw had a probability of 19.7% and a win for Hapoel Hadera had a probability of 11.92%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maccabi Haifa win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (13.17%) and 2-1 (9.43%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.29%), while for a Hapoel Hadera win it was 0-1 (4.58%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Maccabi Haifa would win this match.

Result
Maccabi HaifaDrawHapoel Hadera
68.39% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02) 19.69% (0.069000000000003 0.07) 11.92% (-0.054 -0.05)
Both teams to score 43.96% (-0.373 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.48% (-0.418 -0.42)48.52% (0.412 0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.35% (-0.383 -0.38)70.64% (0.376 0.38)
Maccabi Haifa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.85% (-0.137 -0.14)13.15% (0.131 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.18% (-0.27 -0.27)39.82% (0.263 0.26)
Hapoel Hadera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.61% (-0.353 -0.35)49.38% (0.345 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.77% (-0.249 -0.25)84.22% (0.242 0.24)
Score Analysis
    Maccabi Haifa 68.38%
    Hapoel Hadera 11.92%
    Draw 19.69%
Maccabi HaifaDrawHapoel Hadera
2-0 @ 13.36% (0.1 0.1)
1-0 @ 13.17% (0.16 0.16)
2-1 @ 9.43% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-0 @ 9.04% (0.020999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 6.38% (-0.049 -0.05)
4-0 @ 4.59% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.24% (-0.041 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.25% (-0.04 -0.04)
5-0 @ 1.86% (-0.014 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.31% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.14% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 68.38%
1-1 @ 9.29% (0.019 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.49% (0.11 0.11)
2-2 @ 3.33% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 19.69%
0-1 @ 4.58% (0.032 0.03)
1-2 @ 3.28% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-2 @ 1.62% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 11.92%

Head to Head
Dec 24, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 11
H. Hadera
1-5
M. Haifa
Madmon (12')
Glazer (8'), Ipole (24'), Shoolmayster (31'), Lababidi (41')
Lababidi (44')
Hajaj (29', 58'), Khalaili (37'), Refaelov (45+1'), Pierrot (52' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv28206258213766
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa29187458213759
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva28164847212652
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2915594236650
5Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina29101093029140
6Bnei Sakhnin2981382835-736
Relegation Round
1Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem28107113233-137
2Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2895142339-1632
3Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2886143151-2030
4Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2885152944-1529
5Beitar JerusalemBeitar2896133735228
6Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv28610123040-1027
7Ashdod2868142142-2126
8Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva28312132241-1921
 
Regular Season
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv26195255203562
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa26176355183755
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva26154745192649
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2614573832647
5Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina2681082726134
6Bnei Sakhnin2671362631-533
7Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem2687112833-531
8Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2686123148-1730
9Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2684142941-1228
10Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2684142138-1728
11Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv2669112937-826
12Beitar JerusalemBeitar2686123434025
13Ashdod2657142042-2222
14Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva26310132039-1919


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!