MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 15:24:20| >> :60:52:52:
Mongolia national football team
Friendlies 3
Jun 11, 2024 at 10am UK
Football Centre MFF
Cambodia national football team

Mongolia
2 - 1
Cambodia

Nyam-Osor (53'), Gantuya (61')
Andersen (58'), Gantuya (61'), Bayartsengel (82')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Sa (17')
Bin (58')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's friendly clash between Mongolia and Cambodia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cambodia 2-0 Mongolia
Friday, June 7 at 12pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Cambodia 2-0 Mongolia
Friday, June 7 at 12pm in International Friendlies

We said: Mongolia 0-0 Cambodia

The Mongols should feel a lot more at ease playing in front of their home fans, and with Asian Cup qualifiers on the horizon for each, we expect to see a rather cagey upcoming fixture. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mongolia win with a probability of 40.85%. A win for Cambodia had a probability of 34.35% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mongolia win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.49%) and 2-0 (6.42%). The likeliest Cambodia win was 1-2 (7.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.61%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Mongolia in this match.

Result
MongoliaDrawCambodia
40.85% (-0.098000000000006 -0.1) 24.8% (-0.038 -0.04) 34.35% (0.137 0.14)
Both teams to score 58.1% (0.166 0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.93% (0.201 0.2)45.07% (-0.199 -0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.58% (0.192 0.19)67.42% (-0.19 -0.19)
Mongolia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.96% (0.038999999999987 0.04)22.04% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.64% (0.058999999999997 0.06)55.36% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)
Cambodia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.52% (0.176 0.18)25.48% (-0.175 -0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.68% (0.24 0.24)60.32% (-0.239 -0.24)
Score Analysis
    Mongolia 40.85%
    Cambodia 34.35%
    Draw 24.8%
MongoliaDrawCambodia
2-1 @ 8.78% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.49% (-0.062999999999999 -0.06)
2-0 @ 6.42% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.43% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 3.24% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.03% (0.015 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.67% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.22% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.14% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 40.85%
1-1 @ 11.61% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-2 @ 6% (0.023 0.02)
0-0 @ 5.62% (-0.048 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.38% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.8%
1-2 @ 7.94% (0.021 0.02)
0-1 @ 7.68% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-2 @ 5.25% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.62% (0.027 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.74% (0.024 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.39% (0.016 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.24% (0.015 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.94% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 34.35%

How you voted: Mongolia vs Cambodia

Mongolia
23.3%
Draw
40.0%
Cambodia
36.7%
30
Head to Head
Jun 7, 2024 12pm
Friendlies 3
Cambodia
2-0
Mongolia
Ogawa (22'), Sa (30')
Orn (53'), Choum (78'), Ogawa (89')

Erdenebat (13'), Amgalanbat (62'), Dulguun (64'), Gantuya (86'), Ariunbold (90+1')
Amgalanbat (72'), Amgalanbat (72')
Nov 14, 2019 11.30am
International Friendlies
Cambodia
1-1
Mongolia
Keo (33' pen.)
Artag (21')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!