MX23RW : Friday, May 24 03:38:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Olympiacos
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 9
May 15, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stadio Georgios Karaiskaki
AEK Athens

Olympiacos
2 - 0
AEK Athens

Horta (65', 90+2')
Quini (74'), Chiquinho (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Olympiacos and AEK Athens.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: PAOK 3-2 AEK Athens
Sunday, April 28 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Olympiacos win with a probability of 39.82%. A win for AEK Athens had a probability of 35.67% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Olympiacos win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.97%) and 2-0 (6.06%). The likeliest AEK Athens win was 1-2 (8.12%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.38%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Olympiacos would win this match.

Result
OlympiacosDrawAEK Athens
39.82% (0.019000000000005 0.02) 24.51% (0.0040000000000013 0) 35.67% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)
Both teams to score 59.4% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.52% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)43.49% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.12% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)65.88% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Olympiacos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.15% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)21.85% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.92% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)55.08% (0.0030000000000001 0)
AEK Athens Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.01% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)23.99% (0.026 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.76% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)58.24% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Olympiacos 39.82%
    AEK Athens 35.67%
    Draw 24.51%
OlympiacosDrawAEK Athens
2-1 @ 8.66% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 7.97% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.06% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.39% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 3.13% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 3.07% (0.0029999999999997 0)
4-1 @ 1.67% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.19% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.17% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 39.82%
1-1 @ 11.38% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.18% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 5.24% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.49% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.51%
1-2 @ 8.12% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-1 @ 7.48% (0.0029999999999992 0)
0-2 @ 5.34% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 3.87% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.94% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 2.54% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 1.38% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
2-4 @ 1.05% (-0.002 -0)
0-4 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 35.67%

How you voted: Olympiacos vs AEK Athens

Olympiacos
57.1%
Draw
28.6%
AEK Athens
14.3%
14
Head to Head
Mar 31, 2024 6.30pm
Gameweek 2
AEK Athens
1-0
Olympiacos
Eliasson (90+1')
Rota (52'), Szymanski (59'), Eliasson (90+2')

Podence (38'), Chiquinho (41'), Retsos (57'), Fortounis (74'), Rodinei (80')
Jan 7, 2024 7pm
Gameweek 17
Olympiacos
1-2
AEK Athens
Masouras (44')
Retsos (55'), Podence (57'), Fortounis (59')
Garcia (32'), Zuber (38')
Zuber (70'), Gacinovic (78'), Jonsson (89')
Sep 17, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 4
AEK Athens
1-1
Olympiacos
Ponce (22')
Szymanski (25'), Rota (49')
El Kaabi (38')
Fortounis (15'), Biel (62'), Rodinei (79'), Paschalakis (83')
May 3, 2023 6pm
Apr 23, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 5
Olympiacos
1-3
AEK Athens
Bakambu (54')
Gacinovic (7'), Garcia (82' pen.), Mantalos (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Panserraikos73223753-1638
2Asteras TripolisAsteras72144055-1538
3PanetolikosPanetolikos75113649-1336
4OFI CreteOFI Crete72413650-1435
5AtromitosAtromitos71333653-1734
6Volos74213658-2233
7Kifisia72143868-3028
8PAS GianninaPAS Giannina71243362-2923
Championship Round
1PAOKPAOK1062287345380
2AEK AthensAEK Athens1061380354578
3OlympiacosOlympiacos1052378364274
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos1051482374572
5Aris ThessalonikiAris104155144755
6LamiaLamia100194379-3635
 
Regular Season
1PAOKPAOK26193466214560
2AEK AthensAEK Athens26178160253559
3OlympiacosOlympiacos26183558243457
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos26175462214156
5Aris ThessalonikiAris26126839291042
6LamiaLamia2697103544-934
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2694133646-1031
8AtromitosAtromitos26610102944-1528
9Panserraikos2669112845-1727
10OFI CreteOFI Crete26510112644-1825
11Kifisia2649133156-2521
12PanetolikosPanetolikos2648142646-2020
13Volos2647152452-2819
14PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2639142548-2318


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!