MX23RW : Monday, May 27 03:13:50| >> :600:210771:210771:
Europa League | Round of 16 | 1st Leg
Mar 7, 2024 at 5.45pm UK
Epet Arena
Liverpool logo

Sparta Prague
1 - 5
Liverpool

Bradley (46' og.)
Krejci (62'), Zeleny (73')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Mac Allister (7' pen.), Nunez (25', 45+3'), Diaz (53'), Szoboszlai (90+4')

The Match

Match Report

Darwin Nunez scores twice in the first half as Liverpool march to a 5-1 win over Sparta Prague in the first leg of their Europa League last-16 tie.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Thursday's Europa League clash between Sparta Prague and Liverpool.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa League clash between Sparta Prague and Liverpool, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Liverpool could line up for Thursday's Europa League last-16 first leg with Sparta Prague.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Liverpool's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Thursday's Europa League last-16 first leg with Sparta Prague.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 59.54%. A draw had a probability of 20.6% and a win for Sparta Prague had a probability of 19.86%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.66%) and 0-1 (8.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.36%), while for a Sparta Prague win it was 2-1 (5.32%). The actual scoreline of 1-5 was predicted with a 1.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Liverpool would win this match.

Result
Sparta PragueDrawLiverpool
19.86% (0.309 0.31) 20.6% (0.249 0.25) 59.54% (-0.56 -0.56)
Both teams to score 59.64% (-0.37 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.86% (-0.73 -0.73)37.14% (0.726 0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.66% (-0.793 -0.79)59.34% (0.791 0.79)
Sparta Prague Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.92% (-0.127 -0.13)32.07% (0.123 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.45% (-0.144 -0.14)68.54% (0.14100000000001 0.14)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.8% (-0.38500000000001 -0.39)12.2% (0.381 0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.14% (-0.811 -0.81)37.86% (0.807 0.81)
Score Analysis
    Sparta Prague 19.86%
    Liverpool 59.54%
    Draw 20.6%
Sparta PragueDrawLiverpool
2-1 @ 5.32% (0.073 0.07)
1-0 @ 4.45% (0.141 0.14)
2-0 @ 2.53% (0.072 0.07)
3-2 @ 2.12% (-0.01 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.02% (0.021 0.02)
3-0 @ 0.96% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 19.86%
1-1 @ 9.36% (0.16 0.16)
2-2 @ 5.6% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.91% (0.137 0.14)
3-3 @ 1.49% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 20.6%
1-2 @ 9.85% (0.022 0.02)
0-2 @ 8.66% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
0-1 @ 8.23% (0.168 0.17)
1-3 @ 6.91% (-0.088 -0.09)
0-3 @ 6.07% (-0.055999999999999 -0.06)
2-3 @ 3.93% (-0.064 -0.06)
1-4 @ 3.63% (-0.102 -0.1)
0-4 @ 3.19% (-0.079 -0.08)
2-4 @ 2.07% (-0.066 -0.07)
1-5 @ 1.53% (-0.066 -0.07)
0-5 @ 1.34% (-0.054 -0.05)
Other @ 4.13%
Total : 59.54%

How you voted: Sparta Prague vs Liverpool

Sparta Prague
14.7%
Draw
21.9%
Liverpool
63.4%
421
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!