MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:50:53| >> :600:314034:314034:
Doncaster Rovers
EFL Trophy | Second Round
Dec 5, 2023 at 7pm UK
The Keepmoat Stadium
Doncaster
3 - 0
Forest U21s
Molyneux (43'), Hurst (74'), Ironside (84')
Bailey (28'), Biggins (30')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Larsson (24'), McDonnell (57'), Powell (75'), Norkett (82'), Norkett (82')
Coverage of the EFL Trophy Second Round clash between Doncaster Rovers and Nottingham Forest Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Doncaster Rovers win with a probability of 58.6%. A draw had a probability of 21.1% and a win for Nottingham Forest Under-21s had a probability of 20.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Doncaster Rovers win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.82%) and 1-0 (8.65%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.69%), while for a Nottingham Forest Under-21s win it was 1-2 (5.43%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Doncaster Rovers would win this match.

Result
Doncaster RoversDrawNottingham Forest Under-21s
58.6% (0.030000000000001 0.03) 21.09% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 20.3% (-0.032 -0.03)
Both teams to score 58.63% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.2% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)38.8% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.89% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)61.11% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Doncaster Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.01% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)12.99% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.49% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)39.5% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Nottingham Forest Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.38% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)32.61% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.85% (-0.055 -0.05)69.15% (0.052000000000007 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Doncaster Rovers 58.6%
    Nottingham Forest Under-21s 20.3%
    Draw 21.09%
Doncaster RoversDrawNottingham Forest Under-21s
2-1 @ 9.89% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8.82% (0.013 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.65% (0.013 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.73%
3-0 @ 6% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.77% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 3.43%
4-0 @ 3.06% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.92% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
5-1 @ 1.4%
5-0 @ 1.25% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.68%
Total : 58.6%
1-1 @ 9.69% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-2 @ 5.54% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.24% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 21.09%
1-2 @ 5.43% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-1 @ 4.75% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 2.66% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 2.07% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 2.03% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 0.99% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 20.3%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!