MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:18:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 18
Dec 8, 2023 at 7pm UK
SolarUnie Stadion
Helmond
1 - 2
MVV
Kaars (29')
Ostrc (67'), Marin (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Slegers (79'), Rocha (90+2')
El Basri (31')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between Helmond Sport and MVV Maastricht.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Helmond 3-2 ADO Den Haag
Friday, December 1 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: MVV 4-0 Jong AZ
Friday, December 1 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Helmond Sport win with a probability of 48.95%. A win for MVV Maastricht had a probability of 27.64% and a draw had a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Helmond Sport win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.53%) and 2-0 (7.5%). The likeliest MVV Maastricht win was 1-2 (6.85%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.81%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
Helmond SportDrawMVV Maastricht
48.95% (0.207 0.21) 23.41% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05) 27.64% (-0.159 -0.16)
Both teams to score 59.48% (0.047000000000004 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.27% (0.11600000000001 0.12)41.72% (-0.118 -0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.87% (0.118 0.12)64.12% (-0.12 -0.12)
Helmond Sport Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.77% (0.121 0.12)17.22% (-0.124 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.48% (0.214 0.21)47.52% (-0.217 -0.22)
MVV Maastricht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.86% (-0.051999999999992 -0.05)28.14% (0.049000000000003 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.17% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)63.82% (0.062000000000005 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Helmond Sport 48.95%
    MVV Maastricht 27.64%
    Draw 23.41%
Helmond SportDrawMVV Maastricht
2-1 @ 9.51% (0.013 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.53% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.5% (0.021 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.57% (0.03 0.03)
3-0 @ 4.4% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.53% (0.014 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.45% (0.024 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.93% (0.021 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.55% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 3.98%
Total : 48.95%
1-1 @ 10.81% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 6.03%
0-0 @ 4.85% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.49% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.41%
1-2 @ 6.85% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-1 @ 6.15% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-2 @ 3.9% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.9% (-0.015 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.55% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.65% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-4 @ 0.92% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 27.64%

Head to Head
Apr 7, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 32
Helmond
1-2
MVV
Van Keilegom (51')
Kostons (33'), Blummel (69')
Nov 4, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 14
MVV
4-0
Helmond
Van Bommel (23'), Souren (37'), Lorentzen (51' og.), Van der Meer (85' og.)
Apr 1, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 32
Helmond
1-2
MVV
Seys (42')
Lion (27'), De Bie (36')
Keulen (52'), Dzepar (67')
Dzepar (54')
Aug 20, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 3
MVV
3-2
Helmond
Ntelo (10', 19', 76')
Ntelo (81')
Goselink (36', 70')
Bosiers (41'), van der Meer (68')
Jan 22, 2021 5.45pm
Gameweek 21
MVV
1-1
Helmond
Schroyen (10' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II26176353223157
2Roda JC26148444202450
3ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag26147554312349
4Groningen25135743222144
5Dordrecht26111054940943
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap2613493835343
7Cambuur2611696052839
8Jong AZJong AZ2611693839-139
9NAC BredaNAC Breda2610794438637
10VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo2610794042-237
11MVV MaastrichtMVV26106104641536
12Helmond SportHelmond2696114042-233
13EmmenEmmen2596103540-533
14FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven2671183237-532
15Jong AjaxJong Ajax2679104146-530
16Jong PSVJong PSV2667134056-1625
17Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht2658132446-2223
18Den BoschDen Bosch2648142445-2120
19TelstarTelstar2655162548-2320
20TOP OssOss2662181846-2820

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!