MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:32:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Groningen
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 18
Dec 8, 2023 at 7pm UK
Euroborg
Groningen
2 - 0
Telstar
Valente (6', 22')
Schreuders (26'), van Bergen (45+2')
FT(HT: 2-0)

van de Loo (43')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between Groningen and Telstar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Groningen 2-1 VVV-Venlo
Friday, December 1 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Jong Utrecht 0-0 Telstar
Monday, December 4 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Groningen win with a probability of 65.98%. A draw had a probability of 19.6% and a win for Telstar had a probability of 14.42%.

The most likely scoreline for a Groningen win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.6%) and 2-1 (9.84%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.29%), while for a Telstar win it was 0-1 (4.38%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Groningen in this match.

Result
GroningenDrawTelstar
65.98% (0.093999999999994 0.09) 19.6% (-0.023 -0.02) 14.42% (-0.067 -0.07)
Both teams to score 51.32% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.55% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)42.44% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.15% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)64.85% (0.032000000000011 0.03)
Groningen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.98% (0.019999999999996 0.02)12.01% (-0.016 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.52% (0.038000000000004 0.04)37.47% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
Telstar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.33% (-0.11 -0.11)41.67% (0.115 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.85% (-0.099 -0.1)78.15% (0.10299999999999 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Groningen 65.97%
    Telstar 14.42%
    Draw 19.6%
GroningenDrawTelstar
2-0 @ 11.24% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-0 @ 10.6% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.84% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 7.94% (0.026 0.03)
3-1 @ 6.95% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-0 @ 4.21% (0.016 0.02)
4-1 @ 3.68% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 3.04% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.78% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.61% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
5-1 @ 1.56% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.52%
Total : 65.97%
1-1 @ 9.29% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.01% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.31% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 1%
Total : 19.6%
0-1 @ 4.38% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-2 @ 4.07% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 1.92% (-0.01 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.26% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.19% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 1.61%
Total : 14.42%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II26176353223157
2Roda JC26148444202450
3ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag26147554312349
4Groningen25135743222144
5Dordrecht26111054940943
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap2613493835343
7Cambuur2611696052839
8Jong AZJong AZ2611693839-139
9NAC BredaNAC Breda2610794438637
10VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo2610794042-237
11MVV MaastrichtMVV26106104641536
12Helmond SportHelmond2696114042-233
13EmmenEmmen2596103540-533
14FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven2671183237-532
15Jong AjaxJong Ajax2679104146-530
16Jong PSVJong PSV2667134056-1625
17Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht2658132446-2223
18Den BoschDen Bosch2648142445-2120
19TelstarTelstar2655162548-2320
20TOP OssOss2662181846-2820

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!