MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 09:15:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 29
Apr 21, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadion FK Chmel Blsany

Slovacko
1 - 1
Plzen

Danicek (73' pen.)
Hofmann (48'), Danicek (64')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Metsoko (41')
Traore (37'), Metsoko (45+3'), Dweh (56'), Cerv (63')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between FC Slovacko and Viktoria Plzen.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hradec Kralove 1-0 Slovacko
Saturday, April 13 at 5pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Fiorentina 2-0 Plzen
Thursday, April 18 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Viktoria Plzen win with a probability of 43.3%. A win for FC Slovacko had a probability of 31.4% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Viktoria Plzen win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.02%) and 0-2 (7.24%). The likeliest FC Slovacko win was 1-0 (7.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.97%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 12% likelihood.

Result
FC SlovackoDrawViktoria Plzen
31.4% (-0.118 -0.12) 25.29% (0.039000000000001 0.04) 43.3% (0.075000000000003 0.08)
Both teams to score 55.4% (-0.186 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.87% (-0.218 -0.22)48.13% (0.216 0.22)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.71% (-0.2 -0.2)70.29% (0.196 0.2)
FC Slovacko Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.2% (-0.188 -0.19)28.8% (0.185 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.35% (-0.23200000000001 -0.23)64.65% (0.229 0.23)
Viktoria Plzen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.82% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)22.18% (0.053999999999998 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.41% (-0.083999999999996 -0.08)55.58% (0.081000000000003 0.08)
Score Analysis
    FC Slovacko 31.4%
    Viktoria Plzen 43.3%
    Draw 25.29%
FC SlovackoDrawViktoria Plzen
1-0 @ 7.95% (0.03 0.03)
2-1 @ 7.45% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-0 @ 4.95% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.09% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.33% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.05% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 0.96% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 31.4%
1-1 @ 11.97% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.39% (0.056999999999999 0.06)
2-2 @ 5.61% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.17% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.29%
0-1 @ 9.62% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
1-2 @ 9.02% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 7.24% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
1-3 @ 4.53% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.64% (0.014 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.82% (-0.018 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.7% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.37% (0.0029999999999999 0)
2-4 @ 1.06% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 43.3%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 15
Plzen
1-4
Slovacko
Chory (17')
Kalvach (28'), Stanek (72'), Traore (76')
Doski (43'), Havlik (63', 72'), Juroska (66')
Reinberk (62')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Sparta Prague321076294783
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague321070234779
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen320174383668
4Mlada Boleslav31025150147
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava30034947245
6FC SlovackoSlovacko31024448-444
Relegation Round
1FK Baumit JablonecJablonec32104248-637
2Bohemians 190530123246-1436
3Pardubice32013447-1334
4MFK Karvina31113758-2129
5Ceske Budejovice31113967-2828
6FC Fastav ZlinZlin30213966-2727
 
Regular Season
1Sparta Prague30244270264476
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague30226262233972
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen30195667333462
4Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava30136114839945
5Mlada Boleslav30128105046444
6FC SlovackoSlovacko30118113940-141
7Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec301010104646040
8Sigma OlomoucOlomouc30107134045-537
9Hradec Kralove30910113238-637
10Teplice3099123140-936
11Bohemians 190530811112940-1135
12FK Baumit JablonecJablonec30612123545-1030
13Pardubice3077162942-1328
14MFK Karvina3067173052-2225
15FC Fastav ZlinZlin30510153661-2525
16Ceske Budejovice3066183462-2824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!