MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 05:55:23| >> :120:14208:14208:
Copa Sudamericana | First Round
Mar 7, 2024 at 2am UK
Estadio Daniel Villa Zapata

Alianza Petrolera
2 - 1
America

Batalla (21'), Colpa (48')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Barrios (90+6')
Garcia (18'), Velasco (33'), Leys (40'), Escobar (49'), Escobar (50'), Alejandro Paz (65')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana First Round clash between Alianza Petrolera and America de Cali.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: America 2-1 Medellin (1-3 pen.)
Thursday, March 17 at 12.30am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a America de Cali win with a probability of 37.32%. A win for Alianza Petrolera had a probability of 34.78% and a draw had a probability of 27.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an America de Cali win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.93%) and 0-2 (6.86%). The likeliest Alianza Petrolera win was 1-0 (10.87%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.13%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood.

Result
Alianza PetroleraDrawAmerica de Cali
34.78% (-0.258 -0.26) 27.9% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 37.32% (0.251 0.25)
Both teams to score 48.04% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.07% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)57.93% (0.052 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.37% (-0.038999999999998 -0.04)78.64% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Alianza Petrolera Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.52% (-0.191 -0.19)31.49% (0.194 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.13% (-0.222 -0.22)67.87% (0.22499999999999 0.22)
America de Cali Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.11% (0.129 0.13)29.89% (-0.127 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.02% (0.154 0.15)65.99% (-0.152 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    Alianza Petrolera 34.77%
    America de Cali 37.32%
    Draw 27.9%
Alianza PetroleraDrawAmerica de Cali
1-0 @ 10.87% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-1 @ 7.59% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.28% (-0.055000000000001 -0.06)
3-1 @ 2.92% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-0 @ 2.42% (-0.034 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.77% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 34.77%
1-1 @ 13.13%
0-0 @ 9.41% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.58% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 27.9%
0-1 @ 11.36% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
1-2 @ 7.93% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 6.86% (0.062 0.06)
1-3 @ 3.19% (0.023 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.76% (0.035 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.85% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 0.96% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 37.32%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!