MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 16:28:11| >> :120:9759:9759:
May 24, 2022 at 11.15pm UK at Estadio Jose Amalfitani
Velez Sarsfield
4 - 0
Estudiantes
Janson (21', 43'), Pratto (73'), Osorio (83')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Valdez (12'), Lattanzio (37'), Beltran (69'), Morel (85')
Valdez (76')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Copa Libertadores clash between Velez Sarsfield and Estudiantes, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Patronato 1-1 Velez Sarsfield
Saturday, June 4 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: Velez Sarsfield vs. Platense
Sunday, June 12 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Estudiantes 1-1 Gimnasia
Sunday, June 5 at 9pm in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: Aldosivi vs. Estudiantes
Friday, June 10 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Velez Sarsfield 0-1 Estudiantes

Estudiantes are masterful at slowing a game down and waiting for the right opportunity to pounce, and the further this match stays goalless, the more risks Velez Sarsfield will have to take, leaving Los Pincharratas with more and more opportunities to strike. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Velez Sarsfield win with a probability of 37.36%. A win for Estudiantes had a probability of 34.65% and a draw had a probability of 28%.

The most likely scoreline for a Velez Sarsfield win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.92%) and 2-0 (6.9%). The likeliest Estudiantes win was 0-1 (10.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.15%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 0.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Velez Sarsfield would win this match.

Result
Velez SarsfieldDrawEstudiantes
37.36% (0.0069999999999979 0.01) 27.99% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 34.65% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Both teams to score 47.77% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.74% (0.021000000000001 0.02)58.25% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.11% (0.018000000000001 0.02)78.89% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)
Velez Sarsfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.98% (0.015000000000001 0.02)30.02% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.85% (0.018999999999998 0.02)66.14% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)
Estudiantes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.26% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)31.73% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.84% (0.012 0.01)68.15% (-0.015999999999991 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Velez Sarsfield 37.36%
    Estudiantes 34.64%
    Draw 27.98%
Velez SarsfieldDrawEstudiantes
1-0 @ 11.46%
2-1 @ 7.92% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-0 @ 6.9%
3-1 @ 3.18% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 2.77% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 1.82% (0.002 0)
4-1 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 37.36%
1-1 @ 13.15%
0-0 @ 9.53% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 27.98%
0-1 @ 10.93% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.55% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 6.28% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 2.89% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.4%
2-3 @ 1.74% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 34.64%

How you voted: Velez Sarsfield vs Estudiantes

Velez Sarsfield
20.7%
Draw
27.6%
Estudiantes
51.7%
29
Head to Head
Apr 8, 2022 1am
Estudiantes
4-1
Velez Sarsfield
Mas (6'), Rogel (42'), Del Prete (53'), Zapiola (88')
Diaz (22'), Godoy (29'), Rodriguez (71'), Lattanzio (90')
Janson (35')
Gianetti (38'), Pratto (90')
Mar 7, 2022 12.30am
Velez Sarsfield
1-1
Estudiantes
Janson (10')
Garayalde (41'), Gomez (69'), Hoyos (71')
Diaz (89')
Lattanzio (27'), Morel (65'), Diaz (72')
Nov 28, 2021 12.30am
Estudiantes
1-0
Velez Sarsfield
Diaz (35' pen.)
Rogel (37'), Zapiola (41'), Diaz (56'), Godoy (77')

Janson (17'), Gianetti (28'), Guidara (33'), Mancuello (37')
Dec 28, 2020 10.20pm
Zone Six
Velez Sarsfield
2-3
Estudiantes
Tarragona (6'), Alvarez (40')
Gianetti (20'), Brizuela (35'), Cavanagh (81'), Mancuello (88')
Garcia (17'), Gianetti (37' og.), Rodriguez (45')
Pasquini (39'), Rodriguez (63')
Aug 31, 2019 1.10am
Estudiantes
0-1
Velez Sarsfield

Schunke (85'), Gonzalez (89')
Robertone (6')
Galdames (45'), Abram (83'), Hoyos (85'), Fernandez (89')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!