MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 08:12:28| >> :600:2770560:2770560:
May 18, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estadio Nacional de Lima
Cristal
0 - 0
Talleres

Yotun (44'), Loyola (68'), Pacheco (77')
FT

Santos (43')
Santos (49')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Copa Libertadores clash between Sporting Cristal and Talleres, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Flamengo 2-1 Cristal
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Talleres 2-0 Sarmiento
Sunday, June 5 at 5pm in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: Independiente vs. Talleres
Saturday, June 11 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Sporting Cristal 1-1 Talleres

Sporting Cristal have stumbled into this year's Copa Libertadores and find themselves rock bottom in Group H after picking up just one point from their opening four games. While the visitors have enjoyed a decent continental run so far, they have struggled for results on the road this year. We predict the hosts will do just enough to force a share of the spoils and keep their hopes of qualifying for the Copa Sudamericana alive. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sporting Cristal win with a probability of 48.52%. A win for Talleres had a probability of 28.39% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sporting Cristal win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.93%) and 2-0 (7.11%). The likeliest Talleres win was 1-2 (6.96%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.5%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
Sporting CristalDrawTalleres
48.52% (-0.0049999999999955 -0) 23.08% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 28.39% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
Both teams to score 61.22% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.31% (0.017000000000003 0.02)39.69% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.96% (0.018000000000001 0.02)62.04% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
Sporting Cristal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.38% (0.0030000000000001 0)16.62% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.55% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)46.44% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Talleres Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.42% (0.013000000000005 0.01)26.58% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.2% (0.017000000000003 0.02)61.79% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Sporting Cristal 48.52%
    Talleres 28.39%
    Draw 23.08%
Sporting CristalDrawTalleres
2-1 @ 9.43% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 7.93% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.11% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 5.64%
3-0 @ 4.26% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 3.74% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-1 @ 2.53% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.91%
4-2 @ 1.68% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 0.91%
Other @ 3.4%
Total : 48.52%
1-1 @ 10.5%
2-2 @ 6.25% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 4.42% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-3 @ 1.65% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 23.08%
1-2 @ 6.96%
0-1 @ 5.85% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-2 @ 3.88%
1-3 @ 3.07% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.76% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.71% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.02% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 28.39%

How you voted: Cristal vs Talleres

Sporting Cristal
46.7%
Draw
26.7%
Talleres
26.7%
15
Head to Head
Apr 27, 2022 1.30am
Talleres
1-0
Cristal
Esquivel (65')
Perez (47'), Godoy (87')

Calcaterra (9'), Yotun (70'), Castillo (90+4')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!