MX23RW : Tuesday, February 27 00:28:17| >> :60:79:79:
Corinthians
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
Apr 20, 2023 at 1.30am UK
Neo Química Arena (São Paulo, São Paulo)
Corinthians
0 - 1
Argentinos Jrs

Alberto (15')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Cabrera (13')
Gabriel Montiel (24'), Villalba (45+2'), Lanzillota (90')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between Corinthians and Argentinos Juniors.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Huracan 0-0 Argentinos Jrs
Sunday, April 16 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Corinthians win with a probability of 41.37%. A win for Argentinos Juniors had a probability of 29.83% and a draw had a probability of 28.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Corinthians win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.16%) and 2-1 (8.08%). The likeliest Argentinos Juniors win was 0-1 (10.85%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.24%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.9% likelihood.

Result
CorinthiansDrawArgentinos Juniors
41.37% (0.088999999999999 0.09) 28.8% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 29.83% (-0.093 -0.09)
Both teams to score 44.3% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)62% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.27% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)81.73% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.48% (0.028000000000006 0.03)29.52% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.47% (0.033000000000001 0.03)65.53% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)
Argentinos Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.85% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)37.15% (0.099000000000004 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.06% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)73.94% (0.099000000000004 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Corinthians 41.37%
    Argentinos Juniors 29.83%
    Draw 28.78%
CorinthiansDrawArgentinos Juniors
1-0 @ 13.38% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-0 @ 8.16% (0.026 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.08% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-0 @ 3.32% (0.013 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.29% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 1.63% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.01% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 1% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.49%
Total : 41.37%
1-1 @ 13.24% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 10.96% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 4% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 28.78%
0-1 @ 10.85% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.56% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.38% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.17% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.77% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.32% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 29.83%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham2611694046-639
9Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
10Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2674153748-1125
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!