MX23RW : Monday, February 26 23:59:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Corinthians
Brasileiro | Gameweek 1
Apr 16, 2023 at 8pm UK
Arena Corinthians
Cruzeiro
Corinthians
2 - 1
Cruzeiro
Araujo (68'), Guedes (87')
Roni (45+2'), Vera (45+1'), Fagner (75'), Guedes (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Oliveira (90+5')
Nikao (67'), Oliveira (85')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Corinthians and Cruzeiro.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Liverpool 0-3 Corinthians
Thursday, April 6 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Cruzeiro 0-3 Fluminense
Wednesday, July 13 at 1am in Copa do Brasil

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Corinthians win with a probability of 55.44%. A draw had a probability of 23.2% and a win for Cruzeiro had a probability of 21.36%.

The most likely scoreline for a Corinthians win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.84%) and 2-0 (9.66%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11%), while for a Cruzeiro win it was 0-1 (6.15%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Corinthians would win this match.

Result
CorinthiansDrawCruzeiro
55.44% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02) 23.19% (0.065999999999999 0.07) 21.36% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
Both teams to score 53.18% (-0.295 -0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.19% (-0.358 -0.36)46.8% (0.352 0.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.94% (-0.335 -0.34)69.06% (0.32900000000001 0.33)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.27% (-0.137 -0.14)16.72% (0.131 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.36% (-0.242 -0.24)46.63% (0.236 0.24)
Cruzeiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.85% (-0.254 -0.25)36.14% (0.247 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.07% (-0.258 -0.26)72.92% (0.25 0.25)
Score Analysis
    Corinthians 55.44%
    Cruzeiro 21.36%
    Draw 23.19%
CorinthiansDrawCruzeiro
1-0 @ 10.8% (0.11 0.11)
2-1 @ 9.84% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.66% (0.057 0.06)
3-1 @ 5.86% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-0 @ 5.76% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.98% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-1 @ 2.62% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-0 @ 2.58% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.33% (-0.022 -0.02)
5-1 @ 0.94% (-0.013 -0.01)
5-0 @ 0.92% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 55.44%
1-1 @ 11% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 6.04% (0.089 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.01% (-0.037999999999999 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.01% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 23.19%
0-1 @ 6.15% (0.05 0.05)
1-2 @ 5.6% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.13% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 1.9% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.7% (-0.025 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.06% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 21.36%

Head to Head
Oct 19, 2019 11pm
Corinthians
1-2
Cruzeiro
Fagner (34')
Mendez (37'), Fagner (76'), Love (91')
Fred (38' pen.), Lourenco (71')
Lourenco (21')
Jun 8, 2019 11pm
Nov 14, 2018 11.45pm
Cruzeiro
1-0
Corinthians
David (14')
Robinho (68'), Fred (94')

Douglas (45'), Romero (94')
Douglas (45')
Jul 26, 2018 1.45am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!