MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 04:11:42| >> :600:312899:312899:
Houston Dynamo
CONCACAF Champions League | First Round | 2nd Leg
Feb 28, 2024 at 3.30am UK
BBVA Compass Stadium
St Louis City

Houston
1 - 0
St Louis City

Sviatchenko (60')
Escobar (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Nerwinski (42'), Wentzel (90')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Champions League First Round clash between Houston Dynamo and St Louis City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Houston 1-1 Kansas
Sunday, February 25 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: St Louis City 1-1 Salt Lake
Sunday, February 25 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Houston Dynamo win with a probability of 73.01%. A draw had a probability of 16.4% and a win for St Louis City had a probability of 10.58%.

The most likely scoreline for a Houston Dynamo win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.56%) and 2-1 (9.37%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.74%), while for a St Louis City win it was 0-1 (3.19%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Houston Dynamo would win this match.

Result
Houston DynamoDrawSt Louis City
73.01% (-0.17 -0.17) 16.41% (0.059999999999999 0.06) 10.58% (0.104 0.1)
Both teams to score 50.55% (0.173 0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.68% (0.018000000000001 0.02)37.32% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.47% (0.021000000000001 0.02)59.53% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Houston Dynamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.13% (-0.037000000000006 -0.04)8.86% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.66% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08)30.34% (0.077000000000002 0.08)
St Louis City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.46% (0.209 0.21)44.53% (-0.215 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.44% (0.17 0.17)80.55% (-0.17699999999999 -0.18)
Score Analysis
    Houston Dynamo 73%
    St Louis City 10.58%
    Draw 16.41%
Houston DynamoDrawSt Louis City
2-0 @ 11.58% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
1-0 @ 9.56% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.37% (0.016 0.02)
3-0 @ 9.36% (-0.052999999999999 -0.05)
3-1 @ 7.57% (0.0020000000000007 0)
4-0 @ 5.67% (-0.04 -0.04)
4-1 @ 4.59% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.06% (0.019 0.02)
5-0 @ 2.75% (-0.024 -0.02)
5-1 @ 2.22% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.86% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
6-0 @ 1.11% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 4.29%
Total : 73%
1-1 @ 7.74% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
0-0 @ 3.95% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-2 @ 3.79% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 16.41%
0-1 @ 3.19% (0.015 0.02)
1-2 @ 3.13% (0.028 0.03)
0-2 @ 1.29% (0.013 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.02% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 10.58%

Head to Head
Feb 21, 2024 1am
First Round 1st Leg
St Louis City
2-1
Houston
Parker (61'), Kijima (90')
Kowalczyk (72')
Clark (21'), Dorsey (88'), Segal (90+2')
Sep 17, 2023 1.30am
Houston
1-1
St Louis City
Baird (42')
Sviatchenko (8'), Escobar (22'), Herrera (25'), Carrasquilla (61')
Klauss (88')
Blom (34'), Parker (90+5')
Jun 4, 2023 1.30am
St Louis City
3-0
Houston
Lowen (9' pen.), Ostrak (51'), Gioacchini (83' pen.)
Blom (45+5'), Jackson (69'), Alm (90+1')

Carrasquilla (45+5'), Franco (45+7'), Caicedo (45+2'), Olsen (46'), Bartlow (78')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
12.30pm
Tsitsipas
Sinner
2.30pm
Djokovic
Ruud
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Arsenal31225475245171
2Liverpool31218272304271
3Manchester CityMan City31217371314070
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs31186765452060
5Aston Villa32186866491760
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd31154124546-149
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham32139105256-448
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle311451265521347
9Chelsea30128105552344
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton311110105149243
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves31126134449-542
12Bournemouth31118124555-1041
13Fulham32116154751-439
14Crystal Palace3179153654-1830
15Brentford3278174558-1329
16Everton3198143242-1027
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3278174056-1625
18Luton TownLuton3267194565-2025
19Burnley3247213267-3519
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3137213082-5216


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!