MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:42:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 3, 2022 at 12.30pm UK at Aswan Stadium
Wuhan TT
4 - 2
Sh. Shenhua
Marcao (20' pen., 47', 62'), Stanciu (58')
Zhang (76')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Jianrong (78', 88')
Wang (55')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Chinese Super League clash between Wuhan Three Towns and Shanghai Shenhua, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Guangzhou 1-2 Wuhan TT
Thursday, June 30 at 10.30am in Chinese Super League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Wuhan Three Towns 3-1 Shanghai Shenhua

Wuhan Three Towns and Shenhua Shenhua are the only two sides yet to lose this term and this makes this weekend's matchup an exciting one. While both sides are currently firing on all cylinders, we are backing the Wuhan outfit to maintain their super goalscoring form and outscore the visitors. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wuhan Three Towns win with a probability of 44.07%. A win for Shanghai Shenhua had a probability of 28.62% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wuhan Three Towns win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.7%) and 2-0 (8.41%). The likeliest Shanghai Shenhua win was 0-1 (9.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.85%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 0.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Wuhan Three Towns would win this match.

Result
Wuhan Three TownsDrawShanghai Shenhua
44.07% (-0.373 -0.37) 27.31% (0.024999999999999 0.02) 28.62% (0.348 0.35)
Both teams to score 47.78% (0.129 0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.68% (0.065999999999995 0.07)57.31% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.85% (0.054000000000002 0.05)78.14% (-0.053999999999988 -0.05)
Wuhan Three Towns Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.15% (-0.16 -0.16)25.85% (0.16 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.18% (-0.215 -0.22)60.82% (0.215 0.22)
Shanghai Shenhua Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.44% (0.31299999999999 0.31)35.56% (-0.312 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.67% (0.321 0.32)72.33% (-0.32000000000001 -0.32)
Score Analysis
    Wuhan Three Towns 44.06%
    Shanghai Shenhua 28.62%
    Draw 27.3%
Wuhan Three TownsDrawShanghai Shenhua
1-0 @ 12.43% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-1 @ 8.7% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.41% (-0.098999999999998 -0.1)
3-1 @ 3.92% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.79% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.03% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.33% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.28% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 44.06%
1-1 @ 12.85% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.19% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.5% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 27.3%
0-1 @ 9.5% (0.056000000000001 0.06)
1-2 @ 6.65% (0.065 0.07)
0-2 @ 4.91% (0.07 0.07)
1-3 @ 2.29% (0.041 0.04)
0-3 @ 1.69% (0.038 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.55% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 2.03%
Total : 28.62%

Head to Head
Jun 12, 2022 12.30pm
Sh. Shenhua
1-1
Wuhan Three Towns
Bi (90+3')
Ma (38'), Zhu (53')
Pengfei (10')
Pengfei (39'), Hang (39'), Wallace (75')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
UEFA Super Cup
Europa Conference League
EFL Cup
Scottish Challenge Cup
Swiss Super League
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Canadian Open Second Round
Result
Ruusuvuori
Hurkacz
3 7  2
6 64 6
4pm
Paul
Alcaraz
4pm
Ruud
Molcan
5.30pm
Rune
Carreno Busta
5.30pm
Brooksby
Bautista Agut
5.30pm
Sinner
Mannarino
6pm
Medvedev
Kyrgios
7pm
Monfils
Cressy
7.30pm
Tiafoe
Fritz
8pm
Cilic
Khachanov
8pm
De Minaur
Dimitrov
8.30pm
Norrie
Van De Zandschulp
9.30pm
Schwartzman
Ramos-Vinolas
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT109103362728
2Shandong TaishanShandong108021981124
3Henan Songshan LongmenHenan107212391423
4Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua106311710721
5Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan104421511416
6Shanghai PortShanghai Port10514109116
7Shenzhen105141515016
8Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang10433139415
9Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen104241411314
10Meizhou Hakka10352129314
11WuhanWuhan104151118-713
12Chengdu Qianbao102621011-112
13Changchun YataiChangchun102531418-411
14Dalian ProDalian Pro101451019-97
15Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou10145716-97
16Guangzhou10208516-116
17Guangzhou CityGuangzhou City10109824-163
18HebeiHebei10109522-173

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!