MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 21:22:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Meizhou Hakka
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 1
Mar 3, 2024 at 12pm UK
Huitang Stadium

Meizhou Hakka
0 - 2
Sh. Shenhua


Liao (34')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Luis (48', 67')
Carlos Teixeira (11'), Pengfei (90')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Meizhou Hakka and Shanghai Shenhua.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chengdu 3-0 Meizhou Hakka
Saturday, November 4 at 7.30am in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Sh. Shenhua 1-2 Zhejiang
Saturday, November 4 at 7.30am in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Meizhou Hakka win with a probability of 41.33%. A win for Shanghai Shenhua had a probability of 31.96% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Meizhou Hakka win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.63%) and 2-0 (7.43%). The likeliest Shanghai Shenhua win was 0-1 (9.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.69%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood.

Result
Meizhou HakkaDrawShanghai Shenhua
41.33% (-1.514 -1.51) 26.71% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02) 31.96% (1.533 1.53)
Both teams to score 51.07% (0.668 0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.18% (0.57100000000001 0.57)53.82% (-0.575 -0.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.71% (0.479 0.48)75.29% (-0.482 -0.48)
Meizhou Hakka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.33% (-0.526 -0.53)25.67% (0.523 0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.42% (-0.717 -0.72)60.58% (0.71400000000001 0.71)
Shanghai Shenhua Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.71% (1.373 1.37)31.28% (-1.377 -1.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.36% (1.566 1.57)67.64% (-1.569 -1.57)
Score Analysis
    Meizhou Hakka 41.33%
    Shanghai Shenhua 31.96%
    Draw 26.71%
Meizhou HakkaDrawShanghai Shenhua
1-0 @ 10.92% (-0.41 -0.41)
2-1 @ 8.63% (-0.129 -0.13)
2-0 @ 7.43% (-0.4 -0.4)
3-1 @ 3.91% (-0.119 -0.12)
3-0 @ 3.37% (-0.235 -0.24)
3-2 @ 2.27% (0.018 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.33% (-0.061 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.14% (-0.099 -0.1)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 41.33%
1-1 @ 12.69% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.03% (-0.182 -0.18)
2-2 @ 5.01% (0.113 0.11)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 26.71%
0-1 @ 9.33% (0.142 0.14)
1-2 @ 7.37% (0.274 0.27)
0-2 @ 5.42% (0.28 0.28)
1-3 @ 2.86% (0.208 0.21)
0-3 @ 2.1% (0.182 0.18)
2-3 @ 1.94% (0.114 0.11)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 31.96%

Head to Head
Jul 17, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 17
Sh. Shenhua
2-1
Meizhou Hakka
Bassogog (42' pen.), Hanchao (63')
Yang (77'), Amadou (84')
Henrique (45+3')
Jie (33'), Dugalic (40'), Liao (86'), Liao (89')
Apr 21, 2023 10.30am
Dec 1, 2022 11.30am
Gameweek 28
Meizhou Hakka
0-1
Sh. Shenhua
Ruofan (2')
Sep 20, 2022 10.30am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!