MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 15:22:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 14
May 26, 2024 at 12pm UK
Workers' Stadium
Nantong Zhiyun

Beijing Guoan
5 - 2
Nantong Zhiyun

Abreu (5', 88'), He (8'), Cao (63'), Hao (90+1')
Ngadeu-Ngadjui (30')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Zheng (23'), Puclin (73')
Jiang (16'), Nzuzi Mata (65')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Beijing Guoan and Nantong Zhiyun.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Qingdao Hainiu 1-1 Beijing Guoan
Tuesday, May 21 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Nantong Zhiyun 1-1 Cangzhou
Tuesday, May 21 at 1pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Beijing Guoan win with a probability of 62.58%. A draw had a probability of 20.9% and a win for Nantong Zhiyun had a probability of 16.52%.

The most likely scoreline for a Beijing Guoan win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.77%) and 2-1 (9.92%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.91%), while for a Nantong Zhiyun win it was 0-1 (4.94%). The actual scoreline of 5-2 was predicted with a 0.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Beijing Guoan would win this match.

Result
Beijing GuoanDrawNantong Zhiyun
62.58% (-0.131 -0.13) 20.9% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 16.52% (0.112 0.11)
Both teams to score 52.01% (0.189 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.93% (0.13 0.13)44.07% (-0.133 -0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.55% (0.125 0.13)66.45% (-0.128 -0.13)
Beijing Guoan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.51% (0.0010000000000048 0)13.49% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.49% (0.0030000000000001 0)40.51% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Nantong Zhiyun Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.12% (0.216 0.22)39.88% (-0.22 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.46% (0.201 0.2)76.54% (-0.202 -0.2)
Score Analysis
    Beijing Guoan 62.57%
    Nantong Zhiyun 16.52%
    Draw 20.9%
Beijing GuoanDrawNantong Zhiyun
2-0 @ 10.79% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-0 @ 10.77% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-1 @ 9.92% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-0 @ 7.21% (-0.039 -0.04)
3-1 @ 6.63% (0.0039999999999996 0)
4-0 @ 3.61% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-1 @ 3.32% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 3.05% (0.02 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.53% (0.01 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.45% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.33% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 62.57%
1-1 @ 9.91% (0.0040000000000013 0)
0-0 @ 5.38% (-0.031 -0.03)
2-2 @ 4.56% (0.03 0.03)
3-3 @ 0.93% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 20.9%
0-1 @ 4.94% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-2 @ 4.55% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 2.27% (0.014 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.4% (0.017 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.4% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 16.52%

Head to Head
Aug 13, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 22
Nantong Zhiyun
0-1
Beijing Guoan

Wei (56')
Ngadeu-Ngadjui (60')
Yang (43'), Kang (90+1'), Hao (90+4')
May 15, 2023 12.35pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!