The pair were left out of the Confederations Cup earlier this summer as the hosts went on to claim the trophy.
Having been disappointed with the way that the duo reacted to their omissions, Jose Maria Marin has insisted that they won't be considered for selection again, which has all but ended their chances of playing at next year's World Cup.
"Ramires and Ronaldinho have acted in a shameful way towards us, there's no way we call that kind of players again," Marin told reporters.
"Ramires's wife is an epic person. She said that Selecao is like a mafia only because her husband was dropped out. Ramires's wife made it look as if Brazil will lose because he wasn't called up, and we won the Confederations Cup.
"Ronaldinho? We organised a dinner for the team and it was in his city, yet he arrived late. Unacceptable. Dinner was in Ronaldinho's city so it's like we were the guests. Can you imagine the guests arriving before the host?"
Next year's event will get underway on Thursday, June 12.