MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 18:11:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brasileiro | Gameweek 7
Jun 2, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Heriberto Hulse
Palmeiras

Criciuma
1 - 2
Palmeiras

Matheusinho (69')
Matheusinho (19'), Barreto (33'), Meritao (62'), Rodrigo (65'), Gustavo Almeida Pinto (88'), Rafael (90+4'), Allano (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Gomez (67' pen.), Lazaro (90+2')
Ronald (90+4'), Paulista (90+4'), Gomez (90+6')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Brasileiro clash between Criciuma and Palmeiras, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Criciuma 0-2 Bahia
Thursday, May 23 at 11pm in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Palmeiras 0-0 San Lorenzo
Thursday, May 30 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores

We said: Criciuma 1-1 Palmeiras

After ending last season as the league's top scorers, Palmeiras have found league goals hard to come by this term and will have to make do without two of their forwards here, with Lopez and Endrick suspended. Having taken four points in two games against Vasco da Gama and Atletico Mineiro, Criciuma have shown they are more than capable of getting results in the top flight, and we feel they will be able to earn a share of the points in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Palmeiras win with a probability of 52.04%. A draw had a probability of 25.6% and a win for Criciuma had a probability of 22.35%.

The most likely scoreline for a Palmeiras win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.18%) and 1-2 (9.33%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.07%), while for a Criciuma win it was 1-0 (7.81%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Palmeiras would win this match.

Result
CriciumaDrawPalmeiras
22.35% (-0.115 -0.11) 25.61% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 52.04% (0.125 0.13)
Both teams to score 47.21% (-0.099999999999994 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.65% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)55.35% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.44% (-0.052 -0.05)76.56% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Criciuma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60% (-0.148 -0.15)40% (0.146 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.35% (-0.136 -0.14)76.65% (0.13499999999999 0.13)
Palmeiras Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.69% (0.027999999999992 0.03)21.31% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.74% (0.042000000000002 0.04)54.25% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Criciuma 22.35%
    Palmeiras 52.03%
    Draw 25.61%
CriciumaDrawPalmeiras
1-0 @ 7.81% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
2-1 @ 5.53% (-0.027 -0.03)
2-0 @ 3.58% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-1 @ 1.69% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.31% (-0.01 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.09% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 1.34%
Total : 22.35%
1-1 @ 12.07% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.52% (0.019 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.28% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 25.61%
0-1 @ 13.17% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-2 @ 10.18% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
1-2 @ 9.33% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-3 @ 5.25% (0.026 0.03)
1-3 @ 4.81% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-3 @ 2.2% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
0-4 @ 2.03% (0.012 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.86% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 52.03%

How you voted: Criciuma vs Palmeiras

Criciuma
0.0%
Draw
28.6%
Palmeiras
71.4%
7
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!