MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 21:58:56| >> :60:30:30:
Copa do Brasil | Third Round | 1st Leg
May 23, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Heriberto Hulse
Bahia

Criciuma
0 - 2
Bahia


Meritao (85')
FT(HT: 0-0)
de Pena (89'), Lucas (90+3')
Lucas (48'), Xavier (55'), Luciano (84')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Copa do Brasil clash between Criciuma and Bahia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vasco 0-4 Criciuma
Saturday, April 27 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Bahia 1-0 Bragantino
Sunday, May 12 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

We said: Criciuma 0-0 Bahia (Bahia advances 1-0 on aggregate)

The visitors should be more than comfortable playing in what we believe will be a close game, and we expect their poise in their backline will allow them to fend off any Criciuma attacks on Thursday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bahia win with a probability of 39.15%. A win for Criciuma had a probability of 34.85% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bahia win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.51%) and 0-2 (6.62%). The likeliest Criciuma win was 1-0 (8.97%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.35%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bahia would win this match.

Result
CriciumaDrawBahia
34.85% (-0.126 -0.13) 26% (-0.227 -0.23) 39.15% (0.354 0.35)
Both teams to score 54.08% (0.733 0.73)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.7% (0.947 0.95)50.3% (-0.946 -0.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.75% (0.835 0.83)72.25% (-0.833 -0.83)
Criciuma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.32% (0.379 0.38)27.67% (-0.379 -0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.77% (0.484 0.48)63.23% (-0.483 -0.48)
Bahia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.77% (0.626 0.63)25.23% (-0.625 -0.63)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.03% (0.853 0.85)59.97% (-0.852 -0.85)
Score Analysis
    Criciuma 34.85%
    Bahia 39.15%
    Draw 26%
CriciumaDrawBahia
1-0 @ 8.97% (-0.249 -0.25)
2-1 @ 7.93% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.76% (-0.098 -0.1)
3-1 @ 3.4% (0.04 0.04)
3-0 @ 2.47% (-0.015 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.34% (0.069 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.09% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 34.85%
1-1 @ 12.35% (-0.12 -0.12)
0-0 @ 6.98% (-0.271 -0.27)
2-2 @ 5.46% (0.103 0.1)
3-3 @ 1.07% (0.05 0.05)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 9.62% (-0.195 -0.2)
1-2 @ 8.51% (0.071 0.07)
0-2 @ 6.62% (-0.015 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.91% (0.102 0.1)
0-3 @ 3.04% (0.048 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.51% (0.091 0.09)
1-4 @ 1.35% (0.059 0.06)
0-4 @ 1.05% (0.035 0.03)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 39.15%

How you voted: Criciuma vs Bahia

Criciuma
0.0%
Draw
33.3%
Bahia
66.7%
9
Head to Head
Apr 30, 2024
11pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!