MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 16:25:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Club Brugge
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 10
May 26, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Jan Breydelstadion

Brugge
0 - 0
Cercle Brugge


Odoi (60')
FT

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Belgian Pro League clash between Club Brugge and Cercle Brugge, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Anderlecht 0-1 Brugge
Sunday, May 19 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Cercle Brugge 1-2 Union SG
Sunday, May 19 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League

We said: Club Brugge 2-0 Cercle Brugge

Although Cercle Brugge will be motivated to upset the odds here, they are aware of the size of the task in front of them. Club Brugge have been imperiously consistent during the run-in, and we expect another victory here, potentially with a clean sheet, too. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club Brugge win with a probability of 62.44%. A draw had a probability of 19.9% and a win for Cercle Brugge had a probability of 17.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club Brugge win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.28%) and 1-0 (8.57%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.12%), while for a Cercle Brugge win it was 1-2 (4.85%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4% likelihood.

Result
Club BruggeDrawCercle Brugge
62.44% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 19.9% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 17.66% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Both teams to score 57.98% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.6% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)37.4% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.38% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)59.62% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Club Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.52% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)11.48% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.67% (0.011000000000003 0.01)36.33% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Cercle Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.5% (0.0019999999999953 0)34.5% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.78% (0.0010000000000012 0)71.22% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Club Brugge 62.44%
    Cercle Brugge 17.66%
    Draw 19.9%
Club BruggeDrawCercle Brugge
2-1 @ 9.87%
2-0 @ 9.28%
1-0 @ 8.57% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 7.12% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 6.7% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 3.86% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 3.79% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 3.62% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-2 @ 2.05%
5-1 @ 1.67% (0.0010000000000001 0)
5-0 @ 1.57%
Other @ 4.34%
Total : 62.44%
1-1 @ 9.12% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 5.25%
0-0 @ 3.96% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-3 @ 1.35% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 19.9%
1-2 @ 4.85% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-1 @ 4.22% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 2.24% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 1.86%
1-3 @ 1.72%
Other @ 2.76%
Total : 17.66%

How you voted: Brugge vs Cercle Brugge

Club Brugge
100%
Draw
0.0%
Cercle Brugge
0.0%
19
Head to Head
Apr 1, 2024 12.30pm
Feb 18, 2024 12.30pm
Gameweek 26
Cercle Brugge
1-1
Brugge
Minda (59')
Jutlga Blanc (81')
Thiago (44'), Odoi (90+5'), Skoras (90+13')
Thiago (90+7')
Nov 12, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 14
Brugge
0-0
Cercle Brugge
Ordonez (29'), Onyedika (41')
Utkus (6'), Denkey (29'), Nazinho (75'), Minda (81'), Somers (90+3')
Feb 19, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 26
Cercle Brugge
2-2
Brugge
Denkey (51'), Somers (78')
Lang (18'), Nielsen (71')
Sep 2, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 7
Brugge
4-0
Cercle Brugge
Skov Olsen (43'), Marcelin (59' og.), Nielsen (67'), Yaremchuk (82')
Jutlga Blanc (46')

Marcelin (8'), Ueda (33')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!