Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic has played down suggestions that he could leave the Spanish champions in this summer's transfer window.
The 31-year-old, who has entered the final two years of his contract at Camp Nou, is said to be a transfer target for both Manchester United and Inter Milan ahead of the 2019-20 campaign.
The Croatia international, however, has insisted that he wants to stay at Barca and has been told that the Spanish champions share the same opinion.
"My idea is very clear, I want to stay at Barca. [Transfer speculation] is a situation I'm used to. It happened to me last year," Rakitic told reporters.
"I've spoken with the club and the coach and we have the same idea, for me to stay at Barca. We're open to everything, as always, but my intention is to stay. I have two more years on my contract and I want to keep enjoying myself at Barca."
The 2018 World Cup finalist has won four La Liga titles, four Copa del Rey crowns and one Champions League since arriving from Sevilla in 2014.
Barcelona will begin their preparations for the 2019-20 season with a clash against Chelsea in Japan on Tuesday.