MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:36:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 3, 2022 at 4.30pm UK at Bravida Arena
Hacken
1 - 1
Elfsborg
Jeremejeff (37')
Berggren (25')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Olsson (23')
Henriksson (12'), Soderberg (68')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Hacken and Elfsborg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hammarby 2-2 Hacken
Sunday, June 26 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Elfsborg 4-1 Varbergs
Monday, June 27 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hacken win with a probability of 39.81%. A win for Elfsborg had a probability of 36.6% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hacken win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.87%) and 2-0 (5.55%). The likeliest Elfsborg win was 1-2 (8.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.59%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood.

Result
HackenDrawElfsborg
39.81% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03) 23.58% (-0.022000000000002 -0.02) 36.6% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Both teams to score 63% (0.088000000000001 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.14% (0.113 0.11)38.86% (-0.115 -0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.83% (0.119 0.12)61.17% (-0.122 -0.12)
Hacken Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.14% (0.036000000000001 0.04)19.85% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.04% (0.058 0.06)51.95% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Elfsborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.6% (0.075000000000003 0.08)21.39% (-0.077000000000002 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.61% (0.115 0.12)54.39% (-0.118 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Hacken 39.81%
    Elfsborg 36.6%
    Draw 23.58%
HackenDrawElfsborg
2-1 @ 8.56% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-0 @ 6.87% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-0 @ 5.55% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.61% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 3.56% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.99% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.87% (0.0029999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.44% (0.006 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.21% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 39.81%
1-1 @ 10.59% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 6.6% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.25% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.83% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 23.58%
1-2 @ 8.17% (0.0029999999999983 0)
0-1 @ 6.55% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.05% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
1-3 @ 4.2% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.39% (0.013 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.6% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 1.62% (0.008 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.31% (0.008 0.01)
0-4 @ 1% (0.0039999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 36.6%

How you voted: Hacken vs Elfsborg

Hacken
63.6%
Draw
27.3%
Elfsborg
9.1%
11
Head to Head
Sep 13, 2021 6pm
Elfsborg
4-2
Hacken
Frick (38', 61'), Larsson (63'), Aron Gudjohnsen (90+1')
Larsson (33'), Strand (65'), Frick (78')
Ekpolo (8'), Jeremejeff (52')
Ekpolo (21'), Friberg (31'), Faltsetas (72')
Jul 25, 2021 4.30pm
Hacken
1-1
Elfsborg
Jeremejeff (33')
Walemark (37'), Bengtsson (45'), Faltsetas (88'), Abrahamsson (90+2')
Frick (10')
Vaisanen (2'), Strand (36'), Alm (44'), Romer (53'), McVey (90+2'), Soderberg (90+4')
Sep 21, 2020 6pm
Elfsborg
1-1
Hacken
Larsson (24')
Karlsson (38'), Vaisanen (47'), Holst (62'), Frick (63'), Olsson (72')
Hammar (89')
Bengtsson (16')
Jul 16, 2020 6pm
Hacken
6-0
Elfsborg
Walemark (43'), Berggren (45+4'), Soderlund (50'), Irandust (56' pen., 87'), Yasin (90+1')
Abrahamsson (55')

Heltne Nilsen (22'), Strand (42'), Larsson (74')
Strand (90+3')
Apr 23, 2020 6pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HackenHacken17105242251735
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden17104335112434
3HammarbyHammarby17103434132133
4AIK FotbollAIK179442420431
5IFK GoteborgGoteborg179352415930
6MalmoMalmo179352315830
7KalmarKalmar178361914527
8Mjallby AIF177641815327
9SiriusSirius177372025-524
10ElfsborgElfsborg175753124722
11IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping175481821-319
12Varbergs BoISVarbergs175391430-1618
13Varnamo174581626-1017
14Degerfors1732121334-2111
15Helsingborg1724111228-1610
16SundsvallSundsvall1731131643-2710

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!