MX23RW : Friday, August 19 11:26:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 2pm UK at Tele2 Arena
Hammarby
2 - 2
Hacken
Trawally (82'), Paulsen (88')
Sadiku (23'), Fenger (50')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Jeremejeff (58'), Rygaard Jensen (61')
Rasheed (90+4')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Hammarby and Hacken.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Varnamo 1-0 Hammarby
Sunday, May 29 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hacken 4-3 Sirius
Saturday, May 28 at 4pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hammarby win with a probability of 53.35%. A win for Hacken had a probability of 24.14% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hammarby win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.68%) and 2-0 (8.16%). The likeliest Hacken win was 1-2 (6.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.38%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood.

Result
HammarbyDrawHacken
53.35% (-0.0019999999999953 -0) 22.51% (0.0010000000000012 0) 24.14% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Both teams to score 59.1% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.34% (0.0030000000000001 0)40.66% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.95% (0.0020000000000024 0)63.05% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Hammarby Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.73% (0.0010000000000048 0)15.27%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.03% (0.00099999999999767 0)43.97% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Hacken Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.75% (0.0030000000000001 0)30.25% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.58% (0.0030000000000001 0)66.42% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Score Analysis
    Hammarby 53.35%
    Hacken 24.14%
    Draw 22.51%
HammarbyDrawHacken
2-1 @ 9.75%
1-0 @ 8.68% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-0 @ 8.16% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-1 @ 6.11%
3-0 @ 5.11%
3-2 @ 3.65%
4-1 @ 2.87%
4-0 @ 2.4%
4-2 @ 1.72%
5-1 @ 1.08%
5-0 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 53.35%
1-1 @ 10.38%
2-2 @ 5.83% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 4.62%
3-3 @ 1.46% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 22.51%
1-2 @ 6.21% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 5.52%
0-2 @ 3.3%
1-3 @ 2.47%
2-3 @ 2.32%
0-3 @ 1.32%
Other @ 3%
Total : 24.14%

How you voted: Hammarby vs Hacken

Hammarby
33.3%
Draw
22.2%
Hacken
44.4%
9
Head to Head
Sep 26, 2021 4.30pm
Hacken
1-1
Hammarby
Jeremejeff (45+2')
Berggren (31'), Faltsetas (75')
Gudni Fjoluson (31')
Ludwigson (41'), Outtara (48'), Bojanic (61')
May 1, 2021 4.30pm
Hammarby
1-1
Hacken
Jeremejeff (8'), Khalili (55')
Khalili (3'), Seljmani (6'), Faltsetas (6'), Dahlberg (68'), Andersen (71'), Lindgren (79')
Nov 1, 2020 4.30pm
Hammarby
1-1
Hacken
Sher (90+1')
Fenger (20')
Soderlund (17')
Yasin (45'), Soderlund (77')
Jul 5, 2020 4.30pm
Hacken
3-0
Hammarby
Berggren (16'), Soderlund (63'), Andersson (89')
Soderlund (36')

Widgren (15'), Sandberg (44')
Nov 2, 2019 12pm
Hammarby
4-1
Hacken
Kacaniklic (35'), Durdic (67'), Lindgren (70' og.), Solheim (95')
Nielsen (2'), Magyar (17')
Nilsson (51')
Youssef (4'), Lindgren (88')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HackenHacken18115243251838
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden18114338132537
3HammarbyHammarby18113435132236
4MalmoMalmo18103526161033
5AIK FotbollAIK189542622432
6IFK GoteborgGoteborg189362416830
7KalmarKalmar188372117427
8Mjallby AIF187651816227
9SiriusSirius187472025-525
10ElfsborgElfsborg185853225723
11IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping185581922-320
12Varbergs BoISVarbergs185491531-1619
13Varnamo184681828-1018
14Degerfors1833121435-2112
15Helsingborg1825111228-1611
16SundsvallSundsvall1831141746-2910

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!