MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 04:51:58| >> :600:2627357:2627357:
Women's Champions League | Final
May 25, 2024 at 5pm UK
San Mames Barria

Barcelona
2 - 0
Lyon

Bonmati (63'), Putellas (90+5')
Putellas (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Renard (70'), Christiane Endler Mutinelli (90+8')

The Match

Match Report

Aitana Bonmati and Alexia Putellas grab a goal apiece to lead Barcelona to a 2-0 win over Lyon in the Women's Champions League final.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Women's Champions League clash between Barcelona Women and Lyon Women, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Chelsea Women 0-2 Barcelona
Saturday, April 27 at 5.30pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: PSG 1-2 Lyon
Sunday, April 28 at 3pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barcelona Women win with a probability of 57.04%. A draw had a probability of 21.7% and a win for Lyon Women had a probability of 21.26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona Women win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.95%) and 2-0 (8.81%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.04%), while for a Lyon Women win it was 1-2 (5.63%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Barcelona Women would win this match.

Result
Barcelona WomenDrawLyon Women
57.04% (0.947 0.95) 21.7% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02) 21.26% (-0.931 -0.93)
Both teams to score 58.03% (-1.319 -1.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.7% (-1.113 -1.11)40.3% (1.113 1.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.33% (-1.156 -1.16)62.67% (1.156 1.16)
Barcelona Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.05% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)13.95% (0.077 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.57% (-0.15000000000001 -0.15)41.43% (0.151 0.15)
Lyon Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.44% (-1.471 -1.47)32.56% (1.471 1.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.91% (-1.685 -1.69)69.09% (1.686 1.69)
Score Analysis
    Barcelona Women 57.04%
    Lyon Women 21.26%
    Draw 21.7%
Barcelona WomenDrawLyon Women
2-1 @ 9.89% (0.057 0.06)
1-0 @ 8.95% (0.427 0.43)
2-0 @ 8.81% (0.397 0.4)
3-1 @ 6.49% (0.019 0.02)
3-0 @ 5.78% (0.245 0.25)
3-2 @ 3.64% (-0.138 -0.14)
4-1 @ 3.2% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-0 @ 2.85% (0.113 0.11)
4-2 @ 1.79% (-0.074 -0.07)
5-1 @ 1.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-0 @ 1.12% (0.042 0.04)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 57.04%
1-1 @ 10.04% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.55% (-0.195 -0.2)
0-0 @ 4.54% (0.229 0.23)
3-3 @ 1.36% (-0.11 -0.11)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 21.7%
1-2 @ 5.63% (-0.182 -0.18)
0-1 @ 5.1% (0.058 0.06)
0-2 @ 2.86% (-0.084 -0.08)
1-3 @ 2.11% (-0.158 -0.16)
2-3 @ 2.08% (-0.161 -0.16)
0-3 @ 1.07% (-0.077 -0.08)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 21.26%

How you voted: Barcelona vs Lyon

Barcelona Women
55.0%
Draw
20.0%
Lyon Women
25.0%
40
Head to Head
May 21, 2022 6pm
Final
Barcelona
1-3
Lyon
Putellas (41')
Pilar Leon (33'), Paredes (85')
Henry (6'), Hegerberg (23'), Macario (33')
Hegerberg (45+3'), Macario (64'), Morroni (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!