MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:03:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 19, 2022 at 11pm UK at Estadio Domingo Burgueño Miguel
Maldonado
1 - 1
Torque
Cantera (4')
Piriz (27'), Romero (32'), Cotugno (50'), Reyes (52')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Pereira (90+5')
(46'), Guruceaga (52'), Pereyra (76'), Pena (89')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Deportivo Maldonado and Montevideo City Torque.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Torque 2-3 Liverpool
Thursday, July 14 at 11pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Montevideo City Torque win with a probability of 42.24%. A win for Deportivo Maldonado had a probability of 29.75% and a draw had a probability of 28%.

The most likely scoreline for a Montevideo City Torque win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.38%) and 0-2 (8.16%). The likeliest Deportivo Maldonado win was 1-0 (10.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.08%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.1% likelihood.

Result
Deportivo MaldonadoDrawMontevideo City Torque
29.75% (1.222 1.22) 28.01% (0.038999999999998 0.04) 42.24% (-1.262 -1.26)
Both teams to score 46.4% (0.495 0.49)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.65% (0.329 0.33)59.35% (-0.329 -0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.26% (0.251 0.25)79.74% (-0.251 -0.25)
Deportivo Maldonado Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.22% (1.139 1.14)35.78% (-1.139 -1.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.45% (1.152 1.15)72.55% (-1.153 -1.15)
Montevideo City Torque Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.25% (-0.51899999999999 -0.52)27.76% (0.518 0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.67% (-0.671 -0.67)63.33% (0.671 0.67)
Score Analysis
    Deportivo Maldonado 29.75%
    Montevideo City Torque 42.23%
    Draw 28.01%
Deportivo MaldonadoDrawMontevideo City Torque
1-0 @ 10.2% (0.18 0.18)
2-1 @ 6.72% (0.231 0.23)
2-0 @ 5.25% (0.253 0.25)
3-1 @ 2.3% (0.147 0.15)
3-0 @ 1.8% (0.139 0.14)
3-2 @ 1.48% (0.073 0.07)
Other @ 2%
Total : 29.75%
1-1 @ 13.08% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 9.93% (-0.12 -0.12)
2-2 @ 4.31% (0.087 0.09)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 28.01%
0-1 @ 12.72% (-0.35 -0.35)
1-2 @ 8.38% (-0.09 -0.09)
0-2 @ 8.16% (-0.347 -0.35)
1-3 @ 3.58% (-0.092 -0.09)
0-3 @ 3.49% (-0.202 -0.2)
2-3 @ 1.84% (0.01 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.15% (-0.047 -0.05)
0-4 @ 1.12% (-0.082 -0.08)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 42.23%

Head to Head
Apr 4, 2022 12.30am
Maldonado
2-1
Torque
Aguiar (69' pen.), Cantera (80')
Rodriguez (22'), Belloso (29'), Piriz (90+4')
Rodriguez (65')
Guzman (32')
Neira (48'), Allende (66'), Morales (74'), Guruceaga (83')
Oct 24, 2021 2.15pm
Maldonado
2-1
Torque
Lima (63'), Cotugno (70')
Nunez (16'), Tealde (36'), Muniz (90+4')
Tealde (88')
Alvarez (53')
Guzman (62'), Cabrera (74')
Jun 28, 2021 9.15pm
Torque
2-3
Maldonado
Del Prete (47'), Teuten (90')
Fiermarin (73'), Del Prete (73'), Arismendi (78')
Toledo (33'), Aguirregaray (83', 90+6')
Muniz (57'), Aguirregaray (84')
Feb 18, 2021 10.15pm
Torque
1-1
Maldonado
Pereira (50')
Pereyra (15')
Toledo (41'), (88'), (88')
Aug 26, 2020 9.15pm
Maldonado
0-3
Torque

Cantera (18'), Pagano (30'), Carrera (47'), Gonzalez (62'), Ramos (77')
Carrera (55')
Coccaro (36'), Del Prete (51'), Otormin (83')
Brun (19'), Del Prete (21'), Ezquerra (22'), Pereyra (40'), Pizzichillo (79')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!