MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 12:56:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 16
Dec 3, 2023 at 1.30pm UK
Stadion Chornomorets
Chornomorets
1 - 3
Cherkasy
Shtohrin (75')
Kuzyk (48'), Badibanga (85')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Khoblenko (52'), Naumets (83'), Oliynyk (90+4')
Muravskyi (16'), Khoblenko (52'), Boyko (90+1')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Chornomorets Odesa and LNZ Cherkasy.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dnipro-1 5-2 Chornomorets
Monday, November 27 at 3pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Vorskla 0-0 Cherkasy
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a LNZ Cherkasy win with a probability of 39.84%. A win for Chornomorets Odesa had a probability of 32.55% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a LNZ Cherkasy win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.28%) and 0-2 (7.39%). The likeliest Chornomorets Odesa win was 1-0 (10.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.02%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that LNZ Cherkasy would win this match.

Result
Chornomorets OdesaDrawLNZ Cherkasy
32.55% (0.179 0.18) 27.62% (-0.217 -0.22) 39.84% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Both teams to score 48.49% (0.676 0.68)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.82% (0.832 0.83)57.18% (-0.833 -0.83)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.96% (0.658 0.66)78.04% (-0.658 -0.66)
Chornomorets Odesa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.4% (0.55300000000001 0.55)32.6% (-0.554 -0.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.86% (0.616 0.62)69.14% (-0.61799999999999 -0.62)
LNZ Cherkasy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.95% (0.41799999999999 0.42)28.05% (-0.419 -0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.29% (0.529 0.53)63.71% (-0.53 -0.53)
Score Analysis
    Chornomorets Odesa 32.55%
    LNZ Cherkasy 39.83%
    Draw 27.61%
Chornomorets OdesaDrawLNZ Cherkasy
1-0 @ 10.25% (-0.17 -0.17)
2-1 @ 7.3% (0.076 0.08)
2-0 @ 5.75% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.73% (0.069 0.07)
3-0 @ 2.15% (0.03 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.73% (0.063 0.06)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 32.55%
1-1 @ 13.02% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 9.14% (-0.295 -0.3)
2-2 @ 4.64% (0.101 0.1)
Other @ 0.8%
Total : 27.61%
0-1 @ 11.62% (-0.23 -0.23)
1-2 @ 8.28% (0.058 0.06)
0-2 @ 7.39% (-0.061000000000001 -0.06)
1-3 @ 3.51% (0.064 0.06)
0-3 @ 3.13% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.97% (0.065 0.07)
1-4 @ 1.12% (0.033 0.03)
0-4 @ 1% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 39.83%

Head to Head
Jul 30, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 1
Cherkasy
0-2
Chornomorets

Savin (37'), Khamelyuk (49'), Kopyl (87')
Boychuk (38'), Sporn (65')
Gucek (29'), Sporn (53'), Vasyliev (72')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dnipro-1Dnipro-119115328171138
2Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi19114436221437
3Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar17105231151635
4Dynamo Kiev16111438201834
5Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya1996425141133
6Rukh Lviv197932720730
7Vorskla PoltavaVorskla197572027-726
8Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka185941311224
9Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets187292626023
10LNZ CherkasyCherkasy186571821-323
11FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya184681220-818
12Zorya LuhanskLuhansk163761619-316
13Obolon KyivObolon183691124-1315
14Metalist Kharkiv1943121934-1515
15Veres1826101630-1412
16Minai17179925-1610

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!