MX23RW : Friday, May 24 03:12:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 36
May 15, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise
Luzern

Lausanne
0 - 2
Luzern


Kukuruzovic (43'), Dussenne (59'), Sene (84')
Dussenne (85')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Klidje (14'), Okou (81')
Klidje (42'), Haas (85')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between Lausanne Sport and Luzern.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lausanne 0-0 Basel
Friday, May 10 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Luzern 1-1 Grasshopper
Friday, May 10 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lausanne Sport win with a probability of 43.63%. A win for Luzern had a probability of 32.67% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lausanne Sport win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.62%) and 2-0 (6.36%). The likeliest Luzern win was 1-2 (7.65%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.8%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood.

Result
Lausanne SportDrawLuzern
43.63% (0.379 0.38) 23.71% (-0.167 -0.17) 32.67% (-0.208 -0.21)
Both teams to score 61.49% (0.529 0.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.6% (0.729 0.73)40.4% (-0.727 -0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.22% (0.746 0.75)62.78% (-0.742 -0.74)
Lausanne Sport Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.17% (0.46000000000001 0.46)18.82% (-0.457 -0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.74% (0.761 0.76)50.26% (-0.759 -0.76)
Luzern Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.75% (0.22800000000001 0.23)24.24% (-0.224 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.4% (0.32 0.32)58.6% (-0.317 -0.32)
Score Analysis
    Lausanne Sport 43.63%
    Luzern 32.67%
    Draw 23.71%
Lausanne SportDrawLuzern
2-1 @ 9.02% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 7.62% (-0.144 -0.14)
2-0 @ 6.36% (-0.027 -0.03)
3-1 @ 5.02% (0.082999999999999 0.08)
3-2 @ 3.56% (0.082 0.08)
3-0 @ 3.54% (0.036 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.1% (0.065 0.07)
4-2 @ 1.49% (0.055 0.06)
4-0 @ 1.48% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 43.63%
1-1 @ 10.8% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-2 @ 6.39% (0.056 0.06)
0-0 @ 4.56% (-0.154 -0.15)
3-3 @ 1.68% (0.049 0.05)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 23.71%
1-2 @ 7.65% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-1 @ 6.47% (-0.175 -0.18)
0-2 @ 4.58% (-0.093 -0.09)
1-3 @ 3.61% (0.0029999999999997 0)
2-3 @ 3.02% (0.046 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.16% (-0.03 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.28% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.07% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 32.67%

Head to Head
Apr 7, 2024 1.15pm
Gameweek 31
Luzern
0-0
Lausanne
Meyer (29'), Beloko (45+2'), Simani (51'), Haas (90+5')
Sanches (64'), Ilie (86'), Kablan (90+1'), Diabate (90+2')
Jan 28, 2024 3.30pm
Gameweek 20
Luzern
2-1
Lausanne
Dorn (62'), Ottiger (89')
Simani (49'), Ottiger (83'), Kadak (90+3')
Beloko (6')
Sene (20' pen.)
Custodio (49'), Szalai (54'), Kablan (81'), Ilie (87')
Oct 8, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 10
Lausanne
3-1
Luzern
Kablan (68'), Dussenne (73' pen.), Sene (77' pen.)
Kablan (4'), Giger (12'), Kalu (61'), Kalu (72')
Jasari (31')
Frydek Jr (62'), Beloko (66'), Spadanuda (90')
May 1, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 32
Luzern
3-0
Lausanne
Burch (28'), Jasari (54'), Ugrinic (76' pen.)
Simani (19'), Burch (25')

Mahou (23'), Poundje (34'), Kukuruzovic (52')
Mahou (74')
Feb 27, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 23
Lausanne
1-2
Luzern
Kukuruzovic (90+12' pen.)
Mahou (39')
Abubakar (2', 72')
Campo (41'), Simani (90+11')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Young Boys37228773343974
2LuganoLugano372051267491865
3Servette3717101057431461
4FC Zurich3715121051401157
5St GallenSt Gallen371691259491057
6FC WinterthurWinterthur371310146068-849
Relegation Round
1Luzern381310154753-649
2Basel381310154552-749
3Yverdon Sport38138175071-2147
4Lausanne SportLausanne381112154853-545
5Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper38108204149-838
6Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3878234077-3729
 
Regular Season
1Young Boys33198667323565
2LuganoLugano331851061441759
3Servette33169853381557
4St GallenSt Gallen33148115344950
5FC WinterthurWinterthur331310105556-149
6FC Zurich33121294435948
7Luzern33128134146-544
8Lausanne SportLausanne331010134348-540
9Basel33117154151-1040
10Yverdon Sport33117154364-2140
11Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper3386193545-1030
12Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3358203366-3323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!