MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 00:39:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 31
Apr 3, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Konya Buyuksehir Belediye Stadyumu
Trabzonspor

Konyaspor
1 - 3
Trabzonspor

N'Zonzi (79')
Ulgun (47'), Hadebe (75'), Yazgili (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Trezeguet (19'), Visca (59' pen.), Fountas (89')
Elmali (49'), Cakir (54'), Ozdemir (62')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Konyaspor and Trabzonspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Karagumruk 1-1 Konyaspor
Friday, March 15 at 5.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 2-3 Fenerbahce
Sunday, March 17 at 5.30pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Konyaspor 1-1 Trabzonspor

Trabzonspor have been poor on the road in recent times, losing three of their last four away games, while winning just one. Konyaspor have proved to be a hard nut to crack for the visitors in recent meetings at Torku Arena and we think this will be the case again on Wednesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Trabzonspor win with a probability of 43.71%. A win for Konyaspor had a probability of 30.2% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Trabzonspor win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.95%) and 0-2 (7.76%). The likeliest Konyaspor win was 1-0 (8.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 4.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Trabzonspor would win this match.

Result
KonyasporDrawTrabzonspor
30.2% (-2.02 -2.02) 26.08% (-0.176 -0.18) 43.71% (2.195 2.2)
Both teams to score 52.29% (-0.29000000000001 -0.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.08% (0.015000000000001 0.02)51.91% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.34% (0.012999999999998 0.01)73.66% (-0.012 -0.01)
Konyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.46% (-1.388 -1.39)31.54% (1.389 1.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.07% (-1.632 -1.63)67.93% (1.633 1.63)
Trabzonspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.38% (1.103 1.1)23.62% (-1.103 -1.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.3% (1.566 1.57)57.7% (-1.565 -1.57)
Score Analysis
    Konyaspor 30.2%
    Trabzonspor 43.71%
    Draw 26.08%
KonyasporDrawTrabzonspor
1-0 @ 8.6% (-0.34 -0.34)
2-1 @ 7.16% (-0.33 -0.33)
2-0 @ 4.96% (-0.398 -0.4)
3-1 @ 2.75% (-0.239 -0.24)
3-2 @ 1.99% (-0.104 -0.1)
3-0 @ 1.91% (-0.233 -0.23)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 30.2%
1-1 @ 12.4% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 7.45% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-2 @ 5.17% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-3 @ 0.96% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.08%
0-1 @ 10.74% (0.33 0.33)
1-2 @ 8.95% (0.224 0.22)
0-2 @ 7.76% (0.478 0.48)
1-3 @ 4.31% (0.24 0.24)
0-3 @ 3.73% (0.341 0.34)
2-3 @ 2.49% (0.047 0.05)
1-4 @ 1.55% (0.133 0.13)
0-4 @ 1.35% (0.161 0.16)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 43.71%

How you voted: Konyaspor vs Trabzonspor

Konyaspor
41.2%
Draw
41.2%
Trabzonspor
17.6%
17
Head to Head
Nov 10, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 12
Trabzonspor
2-1
Konyaspor
Onuachu (59', 85')
Onuachu (90+2')
Prip (77')
Demirbag (71'), Dikmen (90+6'), Calvo (90+7')
Apr 29, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 32
Konyaspor
2-1
Trabzonspor
Pozuelo (37'), Dikmen (85')
Hamsik (12')
Nov 6, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 13
Trabzonspor
2-2
Konyaspor
Bakasetas (14' pen.), Trezeguet (27' pen.)
Biram Diouf (45+8', 54')
Feb 13, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 25
Trabzonspor
2-1
Konyaspor
Visca (13', 67')
Cikalleshi (83')
Dikmen (21'), Bardakci (54'), Guilherme (70')
Sep 23, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 6
Konyaspor
2-2
Trabzonspor
Cekici (20', 46')
Bardakci (49'), Cekici (84'), Calik (90+1')
Cornelius (1'), Hadziahmetovic (76' og.)
Ie (84')
Hugo (8')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
10am
Munar
Borges
10am
Navone
Popyrin
10am
Vukic
Daniel
10am
Bouzas Maneiro
Badosa
10am
Davis
Sherif
10am
Putintseva
Yuan
10am
Stephens
Trevisan
10am
Zhu
Jimenez Kasintseva
11.30am
Altmaier
Landaluce
11.30am
Rinderknech
Shevchenko
11.30am
Safiullin
Seyboth Wild
11.30am
Arango
Anisimova
11.30am
Sorribes Tormo
Pera
11.30am
Zhang
Rogers
12pm
Osaka
Minnen
12pm
Vekic
Siegemund
1pm
Darderi
Monfils
1pm
Karatsev
Marozsan
1pm
Van Assche
Bergs
1pm
Linette
Cocciaretto
1pm
Wang
Tomova
1pm
Wang
Dolehide
1.30pm
Dart
Bucsa
1.30pm
Raducanu
Lourdes Carle
2.30pm
Bronzetti
Gracheva
2.30pm
Frech
Cristian
2.30pm
Hibino
Krueger
3pm
Coric
Hassan
3pm
Kokkinakis
Draper
3pm
Nakashima
Bagnis
3pm
Van De Zandschulp
Eubanks
4pm
Baptiste
Saville
4pm
Bejlek
Blinkova
4pm
Errani
Wozniacki
4pm
Montgomery
Avanesyan
4.30pm
Klein
Llamas Ruiz
4.30pm
Burel
Danilovic
5pm
Moutet
Shang
5.30pm
Diaz Acosta
Shapovalov
6pm
Andreeva
Townsend
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray33293177215690
2Fenerbahce33275187305786
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor331741256431355
4BesiktasBesiktas33156124438651
5Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul33147124438649
6Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor33146134349-648
7KasimpasaKasimpasa33137135559-446
8AntalyasporAntalyaspor331112103838045
9AlanyasporAlanyaspor331112104346-345
10SivassporSivasspor331112104045-545
11Adana Demirspor33914104944541
12Samsunspor33109143743-639
13AnkaragucuAnkaragucu33813124043-337
14KayserisporKayserispor331010133747-1037
15KonyasporKonyaspor33812133447-1336
16GaziantepGaziantep3397173750-1334
17Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk3389163742-533
18Hatayspor33712143746-933
19Pendikspor3379173768-3130
RIstanbulspor3347222661-3516


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!