MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:43:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 28
Mar 3, 2024 at 10.30am UK
Pendik Stadyumu

Pendikspor
0 - 2
Konyaspor


Rassoul (55'), Midtsjo (58'), Sequeira (60'), Diaby (90+1'), Ozturk (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Cikalleshi (12' pen.), Ethemi (73')
Cikalleshi (18'), Slowik (53'), Hadebe (58'), Junior Sambou (65'), Ethemi (90+6')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Pendikspor and Konyaspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sivasspor 4-1 Pendikspor
Sunday, February 25 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Konyaspor 2-0 Hatayspor
Saturday, February 24 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Pendikspor 1-1 Konyaspor

Konyaspor come into this fixture with two wins in their last three games, their only defeat coming against Besiktas away from home. Although recent form favours Konyaspor, Pendikspor boast an impressive record of three wins in their last four home matches, suggesting they will not go down without a fight. We anticipate a close encounter, potentially ending in a draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pendikspor win with a probability of 41.44%. A win for Konyaspor had a probability of 33.07% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pendikspor win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.82%) and 2-0 (6.9%). The likeliest Konyaspor win was 0-1 (8.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.07%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood.

Result
PendiksporDrawKonyaspor
41.44% (0.3 0.3) 25.49% (-0.244 -0.24) 33.07% (-0.056999999999995 -0.06)
Both teams to score 55.38% (0.805 0.81)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.56% (1.05 1.05)48.44% (-1.051 -1.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.42% (0.95 0.95)70.58% (-0.95099999999999 -0.95)
Pendikspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.78% (0.61 0.61)23.21% (-0.613 -0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.88% (0.886 0.89)57.11% (-0.88800000000001 -0.89)
Konyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.12% (0.47699999999999 0.48)27.88% (-0.478 -0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.51% (0.605 0.61)63.49% (-0.608 -0.61)
Score Analysis
    Pendikspor 41.44%
    Konyaspor 33.07%
    Draw 25.49%
PendiksporDrawKonyaspor
1-0 @ 9.45% (-0.24 -0.24)
2-1 @ 8.82% (0.055 0.05)
2-0 @ 6.9% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
3-1 @ 4.29% (0.104 0.1)
3-0 @ 3.36% (0.037 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.74% (0.102 0.1)
4-1 @ 1.57% (0.065 0.07)
4-0 @ 1.23% (0.035 0.04)
4-2 @ 1% (0.055 0.05)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 41.44%
1-1 @ 12.07% (-0.14 -0.14)
0-0 @ 6.47% (-0.284 -0.28)
2-2 @ 5.63% (0.11 0.11)
3-3 @ 1.17% (0.058 0.06)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.49%
0-1 @ 8.27% (-0.249 -0.25)
1-2 @ 7.71% (0.014 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.28% (-0.087 -0.09)
1-3 @ 3.28% (0.05 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.4% (0.078 0.08)
0-3 @ 2.25% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.05% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 33.07%

Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 9
Konyaspor
1-2
Pendikspor
Moreno (49')
Oguz (57'), Dikmen (77')
Yardimci (64'), Diaby (88')
Akbunar (31'), Kaya (78'), Ozgenc (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray32283173205387
2Fenerbahce32274185285785
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor331741256431355
4BesiktasBesiktas33156124438651
5Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor32146124347-448
6Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul32137124238446
7KasimpasaKasimpasa32137125557-246
8AlanyasporAlanyaspor331112104346-345
9SivassporSivasspor321111103843-544
10AntalyasporAntalyaspor321012103637-142
11Adana Demirspor33914104944541
12Samsunspor33109143743-639
13AnkaragucuAnkaragucu33813124043-337
14KayserisporKayserispor331010133747-1037
15KonyasporKonyaspor33812133447-1336
16Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk3389163742-533
17Hatayspor32712133644-833
18GaziantepGaziantep3287173550-1531
19Pendikspor3279163664-2830
RIstanbulspor3347222661-3516


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!