MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 05:50:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 23, 2022 at 10.30am UK
Hatayspor
0 - 0
Caykur Rizespor

Ergun (83'), Ribeiro (90+4'), Adekugbe (90+5')
FT

Holmen (64')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Hatayspor and Caykur Rizespor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hatayspor win with a probability of 66.66%. A draw has a probability of 19.3% and a win for Caykur Rizespor has a probability of 14.04%.

The most likely scoreline was Hatayspor 2-0 Caykur Rizespor with a probability of 11.28%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (10.51%), 2-1 (9.82%), 1-1 (9.14%). The actual score line of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.9%.

Result
HataysporDrawCaykur Rizespor
66.66%19.31%14.04%
Both teams to score 51.31%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.05%41.95%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.65%64.35%
Hatayspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.32%11.68%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.23%36.77%
Caykur Rizespor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.1%41.9%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.65%78.35%
Score Analysis
    Hatayspor 66.65%
    Caykur Rizespor 14.04%
    Draw 19.31%
HataysporDrawCaykur Rizespor
2-0 @ 11.28%
1-0 @ 10.51%
2-1 @ 9.82%
3-0 @ 8.08%
3-1 @ 7.03%
4-0 @ 4.34%
4-1 @ 3.77%
3-2 @ 3.06%
5-0 @ 1.86%
4-2 @ 1.64%
5-1 @ 1.62%
Other @ 3.66%
Total : 66.65%
1-1 @ 9.14%
0-0 @ 4.9%
2-2 @ 4.27%
Other @ 1%
Total : 19.31%
0-1 @ 4.26%
1-2 @ 3.98%
0-2 @ 1.85%
2-3 @ 1.24%
1-3 @ 1.15%
Other @ 1.56%
Total : 14.04%

How you voted: Hatayspor vs Caykur Rizespor

Hatayspor
91.7%
Draw
8.3%
Caykur Rizespor
0.0%
12
Head to Head
Sep 12, 2021 3pm
Mar 13, 2021 1pm
Caykur Rizespor
1-0
Hatayspor
Boldrin (71')
Skoda (9'), Samudio (36'), Akkan (44'), Dokovic (44'), Moroziuk (90')

David (44'), Katranis (45+1'), Boupendza (53'), Santos (89')
Nov 22, 2020 10.30am
Hatayspor
2-2
Caykur Rizespor
Aabid (35'), Boupendza (90+7')
Sackey (63')
Biram Diouf (12' og.), Boldrin (64')
Meriah (25'), Durak (70')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor382312369363381
2Fenerbahce382110773383573
3KonyasporKonyaspor382081066452168
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381981156362065
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor38197126758964
6BesiktasBesiktas38151495648859
7AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk38169134752-557
9Adana Demirspor3815101360471355
10SivassporSivasspor381412125250254
11KasimpasaKasimpasa381581567571053
12Hatayspor38158155660-453
13GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
14KayserisporKayserispor381211155461-747
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor38129174147-645
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3897223957-1834
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3877244077-3728
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3855282771-4420

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!