MX23RW : Friday, May 20 22:58:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jan 23, 2022 at 1pm UK
Altay
0 - 1
Konyaspor

Pinares (19'), Gulselam (45'), Kappel (53')
Pinares (66')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Mahgoub (68' pen.)
Sehic (82')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Altay and Konyaspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Konyaspor win with a probability of 42.93%. A win for Altay has a probability of 32.46% and a draw has a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline was Altay 1-1 Konyaspor with a probability of 11.51%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-2 (9.01%), 0-1 (8.66%), 2-1 (7.65%). The actual score line of 0-1 was predicted with a 8.7%.

Result
AltayDrawKonyaspor
32.46%24.62%42.93%
Both teams to score 58.15%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.25%44.75%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.89%67.11%
Altay Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.54%26.46%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.36%61.64%
Konyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.07%20.93%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.34%53.66%
Score Analysis
    Altay 32.46%
    Konyaspor 42.93%
    Draw 24.61%
AltayDrawKonyaspor
2-1 @ 7.65%
1-0 @ 7.36%
2-0 @ 4.89%
3-1 @ 3.39%
3-2 @ 2.65%
3-0 @ 2.17%
4-1 @ 1.13%
Other @ 3.21%
Total : 32.46%
1-1 @ 11.51%
2-2 @ 5.99%
0-0 @ 5.54%
3-3 @ 1.38%
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.61%
1-2 @ 9.01%
0-1 @ 8.66%
0-2 @ 6.77%
1-3 @ 4.7%
0-3 @ 3.53%
2-3 @ 3.12%
1-4 @ 1.84%
0-4 @ 1.38%
2-4 @ 1.22%
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 42.93%

How you voted: Altay vs Konyaspor

Altay
16.7%
Draw
16.7%
Konyaspor
66.7%
6
Head to Head
Sep 11, 2021 3pm
Konyaspor
3-1
Altay
Dikmen (7'), Bardakci (20'), Rahmanovic (83')
Hadziahmetovic (58'), Bytyqi (72'), Rahmanovic (79')
Yasser Rayan (90+2')
Poko (20'), Pinares (78')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor372312268333581
2Fenerbahce372010768383070
3KonyasporKonyaspor372071065442167
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul371881153351862
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor37187126658861
6AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
7BesiktasBesiktas37151395547858
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk37169124751-457
9Adana Demirspor371410135347652
10GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
11SivassporSivasspor371312125049151
12KasimpasaKasimpasa37148156355850
13Hatayspor37148155259-750
14KayserisporKayserispor371211145359-647
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor37129164043-345
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3797213753-1634
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3777234070-3028
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3755272766-3920

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!