MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 14:02:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 2pm UK
Altay
2 - 4
Kasimpasa
Ozturk (45+1'), Kappel (81' pen.)
FT(HT: 1-2)
Eysseric (35', 50'), Bozok (42', 63')
Haspolat (67')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Altay and Kasimpasa, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Altay 2-4 Kasimpasa
Saturday, May 21 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Altay 2-4 Kasimpasa
Saturday, May 21 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Altay 1-2 Kasimpasa

Altay have endured a difficult season in the first tier and will be thankful of the campaign's conclusion, as they target an immediate return next time around. As for Kasimpasa, safety has been secured and they will travel to Altay confident of taking a result against the hosts. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kasimpasa win with a probability of 40%. A win for Altay had a probability of 35.2% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kasimpasa win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.35%) and 0-2 (6.25%). The likeliest Altay win was 2-1 (8.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.59%). The actual scoreline of 2-4 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Kasimpasa would win this match.

Result
AltayDrawKasimpasa
35.2% (-1.11 -1.11) 24.8% (0.071000000000002 0.07) 40% (1.039 1.04)
Both teams to score 58.28% (-0.412 -0.41)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.1% (-0.471 -0.47)44.9% (0.47 0.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.75% (-0.454 -0.45)67.25% (0.452 0.45)
Altay Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.09% (-0.83600000000001 -0.84)24.91% (0.834 0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.46% (-1.175 -1.18)59.53% (1.173 1.17)
Kasimpasa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.62% (0.309 0.31)22.38% (-0.31 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.12% (0.46 0.46)55.88% (-0.462 -0.46)
Score Analysis
    Altay 35.2%
    Kasimpasa 40%
    Draw 24.79%
AltayDrawKasimpasa
2-1 @ 8.06% (-0.154 -0.15)
1-0 @ 7.75% (-0.031 -0.03)
2-0 @ 5.38% (-0.154 -0.15)
3-1 @ 3.74% (-0.164 -0.16)
3-2 @ 2.8% (-0.097 -0.1)
3-0 @ 2.5% (-0.134 -0.13)
4-1 @ 1.3% (-0.09 -0.09)
4-2 @ 0.97% (-0.058 -0.06)
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 35.2%
1-1 @ 11.59% (0.06 0.06)
2-2 @ 6.03% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-0 @ 5.58% (0.112 0.11)
3-3 @ 1.4% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.79%
1-2 @ 8.68% (0.125 0.13)
0-1 @ 8.35% (0.243 0.24)
0-2 @ 6.25% (0.238 0.24)
1-3 @ 4.33% (0.102 0.1)
0-3 @ 3.12% (0.146 0.15)
2-3 @ 3.01% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 1.62% (0.053 0.05)
0-4 @ 1.17% (0.065 0.07)
2-4 @ 1.13% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 40%

How you voted: Altay vs Kasimpasa

Altay
7.1%
Draw
14.3%
Kasimpasa
78.6%
14
Head to Head
Dec 25, 2021 10.30am
Kasimpasa
2-0
Altay
Donk (34'), Bozok (88')
Haspolat (44')

Naderi (10'), Thiam (45+3'), Pinares (46'), Karayel (65'), Rodriguez (79')
Karayel (67')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CTrabzonsporTrabzonspor382312369363381
2Fenerbahce382110773383573
3KonyasporKonyaspor382081066452168
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381981156362065
5AlanyasporAlanyaspor38197126758964
6BesiktasBesiktas38151495648859
7AntalyasporAntalyaspor381611115447759
8Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk38169134752-557
9Adana Demirspor3815101360471355
10SivassporSivasspor381412125250254
11KasimpasaKasimpasa381581567571053
12Hatayspor38158155660-453
13GalatasarayGalatasaray381410145153-252
14KayserisporKayserispor381211155461-747
15GaziantepGaziantep381210164856-846
16Giresunspor38129174147-645
RCaykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38106224471-2736
RAltay3897223957-1834
RGoztepe SKGoztepe SK3877244077-3728
RYeni MalatyasporYeni M'spor3855282771-4420

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!