MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 16:12:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Radomlje
Slovenian PrvaLiga | Gameweek 18
Dec 5, 2023 at 4.30pm UK
Sportni park Radomlje
Celje
Radomlje
0 - 4
Celje

Krolo (5'), Sevelj (18'), Nlandu (55'), Nuhanovic (89')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Zec (52'), Svetlin (56'), Edmilson (76'), Popovic (90+2')
Milic (68')
Coverage of the Slovenian PrvaLiga clash between Radomlje and Celje.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Domzale 3-0 Radomlje
Saturday, December 2 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Bravo 0-2 Celje
Sunday, November 26 at 12pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Celje win with a probability of 61.74%. A draw had a probability of 20.6% and a win for Radomlje had a probability of 17.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a Celje win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.87%) and 0-1 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.63%), while for a Radomlje win it was 2-1 (4.86%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Celje would win this match.

Result
RadomljeDrawCelje
17.66% (0.134 0.13) 20.6% (0.2 0.2) 61.74% (-0.337 -0.34)
Both teams to score 55.45% (-0.42599999999999 -0.43)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.3% (-0.688 -0.69)40.69% (0.686 0.69)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.92% (-0.71 -0.71)63.07% (0.708 0.71)
Radomlje Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.5% (-0.263 -0.26)36.49% (0.261 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.72% (-0.265 -0.27)73.28% (0.262 0.26)
Celje Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.32% (-0.309 -0.31)12.68% (0.306 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.14% (-0.63800000000001 -0.64)38.86% (0.635 0.63)
Score Analysis
    Radomlje 17.66%
    Celje 61.74%
    Draw 20.6%
RadomljeDrawCelje
2-1 @ 4.86% (0.028 0.03)
1-0 @ 4.66% (0.113 0.11)
2-0 @ 2.35% (0.04 0.04)
3-2 @ 1.69% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-1 @ 1.63% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 17.66%
1-1 @ 9.63% (0.122 0.12)
2-2 @ 5.01% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 4.63% (0.144 0.14)
3-3 @ 1.16% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 20.6%
1-2 @ 9.95% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 9.87% (0.08 0.08)
0-1 @ 9.55% (0.187 0.19)
1-3 @ 6.85% (-0.075 -0.08)
0-3 @ 6.79% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
1-4 @ 3.54% (-0.081 -0.08)
0-4 @ 3.51% (-0.055 -0.06)
2-3 @ 3.45% (-0.062 -0.06)
2-4 @ 1.78% (-0.053 -0.05)
1-5 @ 1.46% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-5 @ 1.45% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 3.54%
Total : 61.74%

How you voted: Radomlje vs Celje

Radomlje
20.0%
Draw
20.0%
Celje
60.0%
5
Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 9
Celje
1-0
Radomlje
Zabukovnik (31')

Kukovec (11'), Korun (89'), Gnjatic (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celje22173251153654
2NK Olimpija LjubljanaLjubljana22135444281644
3Maribor21105639241535
4Koper219663327633
5NK BravoBravo229673129233
6NS Mura207492231-925
7NK DomzaleDomzale2272133136-523
8Aluminij2263132444-2021
9Radomlje2255122137-1620
10Rogaska2243152247-2515

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!