MX23RW : Friday, March 1 00:38:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
NS Mura
Slovenian PrvaLiga | Gameweek 19
Dec 10, 2023 at 4.30pm UK
Mesti Stadion Fazanerija
Domzale
NS Mura
1 - 0
Domzale
Trontelj (36')
Brkic (38'), Tripi (72'), Saric (82'), Turudija (88'), Turudija (89')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Mutavcic (42'), Markus (78')
Coverage of the Slovenian PrvaLiga clash between NS Mura and NK Domzale.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: NS Mura 3-1 Rogaska
Thursday, December 7 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Aluminij 0-5 Domzale
Wednesday, December 6 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NK Domzale win with a probability of 44.3%. A win for NS Mura had a probability of 30.81% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a NK Domzale win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.14%) and 0-2 (7.26%). The likeliest NS Mura win was 1-0 (7.53%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.73%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
NS MuraDrawNK Domzale
30.81% (3.406 3.41) 24.89% (-0.064 -0.06) 44.3% (-3.337 -3.34)
Both teams to score 56.49% (2.404 2.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.42% (2.159 2.16)46.59% (-2.154 -2.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.14% (1.996 2)68.86% (-1.99 -1.99)
NS Mura Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.58% (3.547 3.55)28.43% (-3.541 -3.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.82% (4.249 4.25)64.18% (-4.244 -4.24)
NK Domzale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.93% (-0.575 -0.58)21.07% (0.58 0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.12% (-0.903 -0.9)53.88% (0.909 0.91)
Score Analysis
    NS Mura 30.81%
    NK Domzale 44.31%
    Draw 24.88%
NS MuraDrawNK Domzale
1-0 @ 7.53% (0.063 0.06)
2-1 @ 7.38% (0.626 0.63)
2-0 @ 4.74% (0.479 0.48)
3-1 @ 3.09% (0.527 0.53)
3-2 @ 2.41% (0.374 0.37)
3-0 @ 1.99% (0.367 0.37)
4-1 @ 0.97% (0.241 0.24)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 30.81%
1-1 @ 11.73% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-0 @ 5.99% (-0.561 -0.56)
2-2 @ 5.75% (0.394 0.39)
3-3 @ 1.25% (0.176 0.18)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.88%
0-1 @ 9.33% (-1.053 -1.05)
1-2 @ 9.14% (-0.251 -0.25)
0-2 @ 7.26% (-0.968 -0.97)
1-3 @ 4.74% (-0.217 -0.22)
0-3 @ 3.77% (-0.578 -0.58)
2-3 @ 2.98% (0.155 0.16)
1-4 @ 1.85% (-0.119 -0.12)
0-4 @ 1.47% (-0.255 -0.26)
2-4 @ 1.16% (0.04 0.04)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 44.31%

Head to Head
Sep 27, 2023 7.15pm
Gameweek 10
Domzale
0-2
NS Mura

Krstovski (73'), Fazlic (84')
Shabanhaxhaj (44'), Marusko (70')
Marusko (66')
Jul 22, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 1
NS Mura
2-3
Domzale
Shabanhaxhaj (11'), Saitoski (24')
Kurtovic (53'), Jurisic (61'), Morris (61'), Proleta (72')
Julardzija (30'), Cerne (78'), Mihelak (90+4' og.)
Klemencic (33'), Brecl (90+8')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celje23173352173554
2NK Olimpija LjubljanaLjubljana23145448282047
3Maribor22106639241536
4Koper229763327634
5NK BravoBravo239773129234
6NK DomzaleDomzale2382133337-426
7NS Mura217592231-926
8Radomlje2356122137-1621
9Aluminij2363142448-2421
10Rogaska2344152247-2516

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!