MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 18:56:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eibar logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 40
May 19, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Ipurua

Eibar
1 - 0
Cartagena

Stoichkov (10')
Simic (82')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Alarcon (3'), Alcala (17'), Ortuno (31'), Musto (38')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Eibar and Cartagena.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Levante 2-2 Eibar
Saturday, May 11 at 8pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Cartagena 2-0 Tenerife
Sunday, May 12 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eibar win with a probability of 64.42%. A draw had a probability of 22.4% and a win for Cartagena had a probability of 13.17%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eibar win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (13.88%) and 2-1 (9.08%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.22%), while for a Cartagena win it was 0-1 (5.75%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 15.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Eibar in this match.

Result
EibarDrawCartagena
64.42% (0.41500000000001 0.42) 22.4% (-0.108 -0.11) 13.17% (-0.311 -0.31)
Both teams to score 39.88% (-0.465 -0.46)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.83% (-0.186 -0.19)56.17% (0.183 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.77% (-0.15 -0.15)77.22% (0.14700000000001 0.15)
Eibar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.08% (0.078000000000003 0.08)16.92% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.02% (0.137 0.14)46.98% (-0.14100000000001 -0.14)
Cartagena Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
48% (-0.609 -0.61)51.99% (0.605 0.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14% (-0.401 -0.4)86% (0.39800000000001 0.4)
Score Analysis
    Eibar 64.41%
    Cartagena 13.18%
    Draw 22.4%
EibarDrawCartagena
1-0 @ 15.62% (0.15 0.15)
2-0 @ 13.88% (0.17 0.17)
2-1 @ 9.08% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
3-0 @ 8.22% (0.121 0.12)
3-1 @ 5.38% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
4-0 @ 3.65% (0.063 0.06)
4-1 @ 2.39% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 1.76% (-0.037 -0.04)
5-0 @ 1.3% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 64.41%
1-1 @ 10.22% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 8.8% (0.061999999999999 0.06)
2-2 @ 2.97% (-0.07 -0.07)
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 22.4%
0-1 @ 5.75% (-0.062 -0.06)
1-2 @ 3.34% (-0.087 -0.09)
0-2 @ 1.88% (-0.055 -0.05)
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 13.18%

Head to Head
Sep 22, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 7
Cartagena
1-2
Eibar
Carlos (47')
Munoz (58'), Embalo (86')
Izquierdo (57')
Aketxe (24'), Stoichkov (65')
Stoichkov (27'), Alvarez (56'), Soriano (71'), Corpas (73'), Vencedor (89')
Feb 12, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 27
Eibar
0-3
Cartagena
Izquierdo (2'), Valle (5'), De Blasis (69')
Nov 27, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 17
Cartagena
2-1
Eibar
Sadiku (68' pen.), Ortuno (90+5')
Rahmani (10')
Mar 6, 2022 5.15pm
Gameweek 30
Cartagena
4-1
Eibar
Bodiger (45', 90+6'), Dauda (52'), Ortuno (89')
Carrion (28'), Martinez (80'), Bodiger (90+4')
Stoichkov (19')
Arbilla (35'), Tono (44'), Atienza (54'), Sol (58'), Munoz (77'), Stoichkov (80')
Stoichkov (90+4'), Garitano (90+6')
Oct 22, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 12
Eibar
2-1
Cartagena
Munoz (6'), Blanco (9')
Blanco (90+1')
Tono (43')
De Blasis (60')
Luna (30'), Delmas (44'), Silva (72')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!