MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 09:02:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eibar logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 36
Apr 21, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Ipurua

Eibar
2 - 0
Alcorcon

Bautista (45+2'), Corpas (89' pen.)
Tejero (71')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Garcia (41'), Lopez (45+1'), Chiki (54'), Perez (66')
Lopez (54')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Eibar and Alcorcon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Andorra 0-2 Eibar
Sunday, April 14 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Alcorcon 1-0 Villarreal II
Monday, April 15 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eibar win with a probability of 63.81%. A draw had a probability of 22.4% and a win for Alcorcon had a probability of 13.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eibar win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (13.44%) and 2-1 (9.25%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.33%), while for an Alcorcon win it was 0-1 (5.78%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 13.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Eibar would win this match.

Result
EibarDrawAlcorcon
63.81% (-0.791 -0.79) 22.39% (0.205 0.21) 13.8% (0.585 0.59)
Both teams to score 41.4% (0.864 0.86)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.01% (0.335 0.34)54.99% (-0.33600000000001 -0.34)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.74% (0.275 0.27)76.26% (-0.276 -0.28)
Eibar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.28% (-0.154 -0.15)16.71% (0.153 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.38% (-0.275 -0.27)46.61% (0.27399999999999 0.27)
Alcorcon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.71% (1.127 1.13)50.29% (-1.128 -1.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.14% (0.761 0.76)84.86% (-0.762 -0.76)
Score Analysis
    Eibar 63.79%
    Alcorcon 13.8%
    Draw 22.38%
EibarDrawAlcorcon
1-0 @ 15.03% (-0.28 -0.28)
2-0 @ 13.44% (-0.32 -0.32)
2-1 @ 9.25% (0.087999999999999 0.09)
3-0 @ 8.02% (-0.23 -0.23)
3-1 @ 5.51% (0.024 0.02)
4-0 @ 3.59% (-0.122 -0.12)
4-1 @ 2.47% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 1.9% (0.069 0.07)
5-0 @ 1.28% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 3.32%
Total : 63.79%
1-1 @ 10.33% (0.15 0.15)
0-0 @ 8.41% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-2 @ 3.18% (0.132 0.13)
Other @ 0.47%
Total : 22.38%
0-1 @ 5.78% (0.113 0.11)
1-2 @ 3.55% (0.165 0.17)
0-2 @ 1.99% (0.102 0.1)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 13.8%

Head to Head
Dec 17, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 20
Alcorcon
1-0
Eibar
Chiki (8')
Bravo (80')

Venancio (38'), Vencedor (55')
May 29, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 42
Alcorcon
1-0
Eibar
Zarfino (90+1')
Valcarce (29'), Angel (35'), Rivas (89')

Sol (5'), Venancio (35'), Chema (63'), Atienza (86')
Nov 13, 2021 5.15pm
Gameweek 16
Eibar
2-1
Alcorcon
Stoichkov (12'), Exposito (20')
Etxeita (57')
Zarfino (42')
Vega (44'), Laure (45+2'), Bellvis (45+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid392081146311568
2Leganes391813850242667
3EibarEibar391981267442365
4Espanyol391517754391562
5Real Oviedo3916131048331561
6Racing de SantanderRacing391710126052861
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon391611124840859
8ElcheElche401611134242059
9Burgos39169145051-157
10Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol391512124547-257
11Levante39131794743456
12TenerifeTenerife391410153538-352
13CartagenaCartagena39149163745-851
14Albacete391212154551-648
15Real ZaragozaZaragoza391113153739-246
16Eldense391113154454-1046
17Huesca391015143430445
18MirandesMirandes401112174453-945
19Amorebieta391011183652-1641
20AlcorconAlcorcon391011182849-2141
21Villarreal II39109203657-2139
22FC AndorraFC Andorra39910203150-1937


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!