MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 08:15:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Segunda Division clash between Burgos and Girona, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Burgos 0-0 Girona
Sunday, May 29 at 7pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Eibar 0-2 Girona
Sunday, June 5 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Next Game: Girona vs. Tenerife
Saturday, June 11 at 8pm in Segunda Division

We said: Burgos 1-2 Girona

Burgos have had a brilliant campaign and have also been excellent at home, so this is a tough match for Girona. It would not be a surprise to see the points shared on Sunday night, but the visitors have a lot of quality in the forward areas, and we are backing them to secure a narrow victory to earn a playoff spot. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Burgos win with a probability of 38.92%. A win for Girona had a probability of 33.47% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Burgos win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.19%) and 2-0 (7.16%). The likeliest Girona win was 0-1 (10.38%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.03%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood.

Result
BurgosDrawGirona
38.92% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04) 27.61% (-0.016000000000002 -0.02) 33.47% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Both teams to score 48.72% (0.053000000000004 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43% (0.061 0.06)57% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.11% (0.048000000000002 0.05)77.89% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Burgos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.51% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)28.49% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.74% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)64.26% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Girona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.13% (0.069000000000003 0.07)31.87% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.68% (0.076000000000001 0.08)68.32% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Burgos 38.92%
    Girona 33.47%
    Draw 27.61%
BurgosDrawGirona
1-0 @ 11.4% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.19% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 7.16% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.43%
3-0 @ 3% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.96% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.08% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 0.94% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 38.92%
1-1 @ 13.03% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 9.08% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.68% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.61%
0-1 @ 10.38%
1-2 @ 7.45% (0.012 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.94% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.84% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.26% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.78% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 33.47%

How you voted: Burgos vs Girona

Burgos
0.0%
Draw
25.0%
Girona
75.0%
12
Head to Head
Dec 17, 2021 8pm
Girona
3-1
Burgos
Juanpe (19'), Stuani (40', 76')
Juanpe (30'), Garcia (85')
Guillermo (60')
Navarro (50')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Albacete00000000
2Burgos00000000
3AlavesAlaves00000000
4FC AndorraFC Andorra00000000
5CartagenaCartagena00000000
6Granada00000000
7Huesca00000000
8Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
9Leganes00000000
10Levante00000000
11LugoLugo00000000
12Malaga00000000
13MirandesMirandes00000000
14PonferradinaPonferradina00000000
15Racing de SantanderRacing00000000
16Real Oviedo00000000
17Real ZaragozaZaragoza00000000
18EibarEibar00000000
19Sporting GijonSporting Gijon00000000
20TenerifeTenerife00000000
21UD Ibiza00000000
22Villarreal II00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!