MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 23:42:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 7pm UK at Estadio La Rosaleda
Malaga
0 - 1
Burgos

Peybernes (81')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Rubio (41')
Elgezabal (45+2'), Navarro (67'), Antonio Caro (90+4')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Malaga and Burgos.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lugo 1-0 Malaga
Saturday, May 28 at 5.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Burgos 0-0 Girona
Sunday, May 29 at 7pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Malaga win with a probability of 44.35%. A draw had a probability of 27.9% and a win for Burgos had a probability of 27.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Malaga win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.73%) and 2-1 (8.54%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.98%), while for a Burgos win it was 0-1 (9.88%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood.

Result
MalagaDrawBurgos
44.35% (0.070999999999998 0.07) 27.91%27.74% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)
Both teams to score 45.63% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.2% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)59.81% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.91% (-0.023 -0.02)80.09% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Malaga Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.15% (0.024000000000001 0.02)26.85% (-0.023 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.85% (0.030999999999999 0.03)62.15% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Burgos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.38% (-0.074999999999996 -0.07)37.62% (0.077000000000005 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.6% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)74.4% (0.073000000000008 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Malaga 44.35%
    Burgos 27.75%
    Draw 27.9%
MalagaDrawBurgos
1-0 @ 13.28% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 8.73% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 3.83% (0.012 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.74% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 1.83% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.26% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.23% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 44.35%
1-1 @ 12.98%
0-0 @ 10.1% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.17% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 27.9%
0-1 @ 9.88% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.35% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.83% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.07% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.57% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.36% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 27.75%

Head to Head
Nov 27, 2021 3pm
Burgos
3-0
Malaga
Valcarce (17', 67'), Manuel Garcia (61')
Rodriguez (25')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Albacete00000000
2Burgos00000000
3AlavesAlaves00000000
4FC AndorraFC Andorra00000000
5CartagenaCartagena00000000
6Granada00000000
7Huesca00000000
8Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
9Leganes00000000
10Levante00000000
11LugoLugo00000000
12Malaga00000000
13MirandesMirandes00000000
14PonferradinaPonferradina00000000
15Racing de SantanderRacing00000000
16Real Oviedo00000000
17Real ZaragozaZaragoza00000000
18EibarEibar00000000
19Sporting GijonSporting Gijon00000000
20TenerifeTenerife00000000
21UD Ibiza00000000
22Villarreal II00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!