MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 16:16:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 9pm UK at Montilivi, Girona
Girona
2 - 0
Mirandes
Stuani (38', 89')
Lozano (52'), Baena (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Riquelme (35'), Ander Garrido (53'), Saenz (82')
Saenz (85')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Girona and Mirandes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Eibar 0-2 Girona
Sunday, June 5 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Next Game: Girona vs. Tenerife
Saturday, June 11 at 8pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Mirandes 5-1 Fuenlabrada
Friday, May 27 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Girona win with a probability of 56.01%. A draw had a probability of 23.8% and a win for Mirandes had a probability of 20.18%.

The most likely scoreline for a Girona win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.49%) and 2-1 (9.71%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.31%), while for a Mirandes win it was 0-1 (6.6%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Girona would win this match.

Result
GironaDrawMirandes
56.01% (0.046999999999997 0.05) 23.81% (-0.02 -0.02) 20.18% (-0.025000000000002 -0.03)
Both teams to score 49.5% (0.022000000000006 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.18% (0.051000000000002 0.05)50.82% (-0.047999999999995 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.29% (0.044 0.04)72.7% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Girona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.01% (0.037999999999997 0.04)17.98% (-0.035 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.16% (0.062000000000005 0.06)48.84% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Mirandes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.36% (0.0010000000000048 0)39.64% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.68% (0.0019999999999989 0)76.32%
Score Analysis
    Girona 56%
    Mirandes 20.18%
    Draw 23.81%
GironaDrawMirandes
1-0 @ 12.23% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 10.49% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.71% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 6% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.55% (0.008 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.57% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.57% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 2.38% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.1% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.39%
Total : 56%
1-1 @ 11.31% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.13% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.49% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 23.81%
0-1 @ 6.6% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-2 @ 5.24% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 3.05% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.62% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.39%
0-3 @ 0.94% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.35%
Total : 20.18%

Head to Head
Oct 21, 2021 8pm
Mirandes
1-2
Girona
Brugue (81')
Lopez (12'), Arroyo (77'), Vicente (85'), Letic (90+5')
Bustos (25'), Bueno (28')
Baena (66'), Fernandez (90')
Feb 13, 2021 5.15pm
Mirandes
3-3
Girona
Djouahra (10'), Vivian (23' pen.), Meseguer (70')
Jimenez (25'), Trigueros (30'), Gomez (35'), Lizoain (90+1'), Moreno (90+2')
Franquesa (32'), Stuani (83', 90+4')
Espinosa (22'), Fernandez (41'), Terrats (57'), Gumbau (90+6')
Dec 1, 2020 8.30pm
Girona
1-0
Mirandes
Sylla (30')
Sylla (1'), Espinosa (42')

Jackson (11'), Rodriguez (22')
Mar 1, 2020 11am
Mirandes
1-1
Girona
Aias (83' pen.)
Malsa (78'), Limones (81')
Stuani (74' pen.)
Maffeo (79'), Mojica (85')
Dec 22, 2019 7pm
Girona
0-3
Mirandes

Mojica (14')
Maranhao (20'), Merquelanz (79', 93')
Guridi (5'), Malsa (59')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Albacete00000000
2Burgos00000000
3AlavesAlaves00000000
4FC AndorraFC Andorra00000000
5CartagenaCartagena00000000
6Granada00000000
7Huesca00000000
8Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
9Leganes00000000
10Levante00000000
11LugoLugo00000000
12Malaga00000000
13MirandesMirandes00000000
14PonferradinaPonferradina00000000
15Racing de SantanderRacing00000000
16Real Oviedo00000000
17Real ZaragozaZaragoza00000000
18EibarEibar00000000
19Sporting GijonSporting Gijon00000000
20TenerifeTenerife00000000
21UD Ibiza00000000
22Villarreal II00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!