MX23RW : Wednesday, May 18 06:16:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Dundee United
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Jan 29, 2022 at 12.30pm UK at Victoria Park
Ross County
3 - 3
Rangers
White (25'), Charles-Cook (29'), Wright (90+6')
Vokins (7'), Baldwin (14'), Samuel (70')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Diallo (5'), Tavernier (49'), Goldson (72')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Ross County and Rangers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rangers win with a probability of 75.15%. A draw has a probability of 15.7% and a win for Ross County has a probability of 9.16%.

The most likely scoreline was Ross County 0-2 Rangers with a probability of 12.44%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (10.16%), 0-3 (10.16%), 1-2 (9.12%). The actual score line of 3-3 was predicted with a 0.7%.

Result
Ross CountyDrawRangers
9.16%15.68%75.15%
Both teams to score 47.46%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.65%38.35%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.36%60.64%
Ross County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.94%48.05%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.73%83.27%
Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.37%8.63%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.23%29.77%
Score Analysis
    Ross County 9.16%
    Rangers 75.14%
    Draw 15.68%
Ross CountyDrawRangers
1-0 @ 3.04%
2-1 @ 2.73%
2-0 @ 1.11%
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 9.16%
1-1 @ 7.45%
0-0 @ 4.15%
2-2 @ 3.34%
Other @ 0.75%
Total : 15.68%
0-2 @ 12.44%
0-1 @ 10.16%
0-3 @ 10.16%
1-2 @ 9.12%
1-3 @ 7.45%
0-4 @ 6.23%
1-4 @ 4.56%
0-5 @ 3.05%
2-3 @ 2.73%
1-5 @ 2.24%
2-4 @ 1.67%
0-6 @ 1.25%
1-6 @ 0.91%
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 75.14%

How you voted: Ross County vs Rangers

Ross County
28.6%
Draw
2.4%
Rangers
69.0%
42
Head to Head
Nov 7, 2021 3pm
Rangers
4-2
Ross County
Aribo (19'), Kent (30'), Bacuna (49'), Iacovitti (60' og.)
Balogun (41')
Hungbo (6'), White (87')
Iacovitti (12'), Baldwin (37')
Aug 22, 2021 3pm
Ross County
2-4
Rangers
Clarke (40'), White (77' pen.)
Randall (50'), Hungbo (72')
Aribo (15'), Goldson (19'), Morelos (56'), Arfield (84')
Aribo (37'), Ughelumba (77')
Jan 23, 2021 3pm
Rangers
5-0
Ross County
Kent (6'), Helander (28'), Aribo (37'), Jack (66'), Goldson (81')
Zungu (76')

Iacovitti (13'), Fuhr Hjelde (64')
Dec 6, 2020 12pm
Ross County
0-4
Rangers

Vigurs (45'), Paton (61'), Iacovitti (80')
Roofe (28'), Tavernier (56'), Morris (72' og.), Defoe (90')
Oct 4, 2020 3pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Europa League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CCeltic33264378195982
2RangersRangers33237367274076
3Hearts33169848331557
4Dundee UnitedDundee Utd331011123137-641
5Ross County331010134552-740
6Motherwell331010133850-1240
7Hibernian33911133137-638
8Livingston33108153543-838
9Aberdeen3399153842-436
10St Mirren33812133050-2036
11St Johnstone3379172144-2330
RDundee33510182957-2825

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!