MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 05:00:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Dundee United
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Jan 18, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Pittodrie Stadium
Aberdeen
1 - 1
Rangers
Ferguson (73' pen.)
Brown (39'), McCrorie (58'), Hayes (76'), McLennan (81')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Hagi (20')
Hagi (6'), Tavernier (40'), Morelos (72'), Kent (76')
Kent (83')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Scottish Premiership clash between Aberdeen and Rangers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rangers win with a probability of 54.93%. A draw has a probability of 23.2% and a win for Aberdeen has a probability of 21.87%.

The most likely scoreline was Aberdeen 1-1 Rangers with a probability of 10.98%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (10.56%), 1-2 (9.83%), 0-2 (9.45%). The actual score line of 1-1 was predicted with a 11%.

Result
AberdeenDrawRangers
21.87%23.19%54.93%
Both teams to score 53.86%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.76%46.24%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.47%68.53%
Aberdeen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.67%35.33%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.91%72.09%
Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.29%16.7%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.4%46.6%
Score Analysis
    Aberdeen 21.87%
    Rangers 54.93%
    Draw 23.19%
AberdeenDrawRangers
1-0 @ 6.14%
2-1 @ 5.72%
2-0 @ 3.19%
3-1 @ 1.98%
3-2 @ 1.77%
3-0 @ 1.11%
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 21.87%
1-1 @ 10.98%
0-0 @ 5.9%
2-2 @ 5.11%
3-3 @ 1.06%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 23.19%
0-1 @ 10.56%
1-2 @ 9.83%
0-2 @ 9.45%
1-3 @ 5.87%
0-3 @ 5.64%
2-3 @ 3.05%
1-4 @ 2.62%
0-4 @ 2.52%
2-4 @ 1.37%
1-5 @ 0.94%
0-5 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 54.93%

How you voted: Aberdeen vs Rangers

Aberdeen
18.1%
Draw
12.5%
Rangers
69.4%
72
Head to Head
Oct 27, 2021 7.45pm
Rangers
2-2
Aberdeen
Morelos (20'), Tavernier (81' pen.)
Morelos (90+3')
Ramirez (8'), Brown (16')
Ferguson (20'), Ojo (22'), Bates (81'), Lewis (86')
May 15, 2021 12.30pm
Rangers
4-0
Aberdeen
Lewis (5' og.), Roofe (34', 60'), Defoe (88')
Davis (85')
Jan 10, 2021 3pm
Aberdeen
1-2
Rangers
Kennedy (67')
Main (41'), Ferguson (80')
Hedges (26')
Morelos (32', 50')
Tavernier (40')
Nov 22, 2020 12pm
Rangers
4-0
Aberdeen
Kent (15'), Roofe (29'), Arfield (49'), Tavernier (53' pen.)

Considine (52')
Aug 1, 2020 12.30pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CCeltic33264378195982
2RangersRangers33237367274076
3Hearts33169848331557
4Dundee UnitedDundee Utd331011123137-641
5Ross County331010134552-740
6Motherwell331010133850-1240
7Hibernian33911133137-638
8Livingston33108153543-838
9Aberdeen3399153842-436
10St Mirren33812133050-2036
11St Johnstone3379172144-2330
RDundee33510182957-2825

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!