MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 00:44:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Dundee United
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Jan 26, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Tannadice Park
Dundee Utd
2 - 1
Ross County
Clark (74' pen., 90+1')
Freeman (63')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Charles-Cook (53')
Spittal (38'), Baldwin (50'), Drysdale (73'), Charles-Cook (74')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Scottish Premiership clash between Dundee United and Ross County, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ross County win with a probability of 37.59%. A win for Dundee United has a probability of 34.3% and a draw has a probability of 28.1%.

The most likely scoreline was Dundee United 1-1 Ross County with a probability of 13.18%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (11.63%), 1-0 (10.98%), 0-0 (9.7%). The actual score line of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.5%.

Result
Dundee UnitedDrawRoss County
34.3%28.11%37.59%
Both teams to score 47.38%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.28%58.72%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.75%79.25%
Dundee United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.8%32.2%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.31%68.69%
Ross County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.88%30.12%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.74%66.26%
Score Analysis
    Dundee United 34.29%
    Ross County 37.58%
    Draw 28.1%
Dundee UnitedDrawRoss County
1-0 @ 10.98%
2-1 @ 7.47%
2-0 @ 6.23%
3-1 @ 2.82%
3-0 @ 2.35%
3-2 @ 1.69%
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 34.29%
1-1 @ 13.18%
0-0 @ 9.7%
2-2 @ 4.48%
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 28.1%
0-1 @ 11.63%
1-2 @ 7.91%
0-2 @ 6.98%
1-3 @ 3.17%
0-3 @ 2.79%
2-3 @ 1.79%
1-4 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 37.58%

How you voted: Dundee Utd vs Ross County

Dundee United
37.9%
Draw
33.3%
Ross County
28.8%
66
Head to Head
Nov 27, 2021 3pm
Ross County
1-1
Dundee Utd
Baldwin (90+3')
Clarke (65'), Baldwin (90')
Clarke (75')
Appere (49')
Pawlett (66'), Hoti (90+2')
Oct 2, 2021 3pm
May 1, 2021 3pm
Feb 6, 2021 3pm
Ross County
0-2
Dundee Utd

Kelly (71')
McNeil (63'), Edwards (76')
Butcher (13'), Pawlett (57'), Smith (66')
Oct 31, 2020 3pm
Dundee Utd
2-1
Ross County
Clark (19' pen., 52')
Bolton (87')
Shaw (81')
Vigurs (52'), Donaldson (58'), Shaw (84'), Stewart (86')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CCeltic33264378195982
2RangersRangers33237367274076
3Hearts33169848331557
4Dundee UnitedDundee Utd331011123137-641
5Ross County331010134552-740
6Motherwell331010133850-1240
7Hibernian33911133137-638
8Livingston33108153543-838
9Aberdeen3399153842-436
10St Mirren33812133050-2036
11St Johnstone3379172144-2330
RDundee33510182957-2825

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!