MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 15:32:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Ross County
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 38
May 19, 2024 at 3pm UK
Global Energy Stadium
Aberdeen logo

Ross County
2 - 2
Aberdeen

Murray (5'), Dhanda (68' pen.)
Baldwin (28'), Murray (29'), Brown (77'), White (85')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Sokler (32'), McGrath (50')
Devlin (90+1')
MacDonald (64')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Scottish Premiership clash between Ross County and Aberdeen, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Johnstone 1-1 Ross County
Wednesday, May 15 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Aberdeen 5-1 Livingston
Wednesday, May 15 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Ross County 1-3 Aberdeen

There might be a lot on the line in this game for Ross County, but they will still head into it as the underdogs due to the season that Aberdeen have had. The recent run of form that the visitors have been on is impressive, and that should lead to them taking three points here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aberdeen win with a probability of 46.68%. A win for Ross County had a probability of 28.41% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aberdeen win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.33%) and 0-2 (7.92%). The likeliest Ross County win was 1-0 (7.46%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.79%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
Ross CountyDrawAberdeen
28.41% (0.797 0.8) 24.91% (0.351 0.35) 46.68% (-1.147 -1.15)
Both teams to score 54.97% (-0.567 -0.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.08% (-1.013 -1.01)47.92% (1.014 1.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.9% (-0.939 -0.94)70.1% (0.93900000000001 0.94)
Ross County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.21% (0.064000000000007 0.06)30.78% (-0.064 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.94% (0.074999999999996 0.07)67.05% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)
Aberdeen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.42% (-0.893 -0.89)20.57% (0.893 0.89)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.9% (-1.431 -1.43)53.1% (1.431 1.43)
Score Analysis
    Ross County 28.41%
    Aberdeen 46.68%
    Draw 24.9%
Ross CountyDrawAberdeen
1-0 @ 7.46% (0.322 0.32)
2-1 @ 6.95% (0.125 0.13)
2-0 @ 4.4% (0.197 0.2)
3-1 @ 2.73% (0.054 0.05)
3-2 @ 2.16% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-0 @ 1.73% (0.08 0.08)
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 28.41%
1-1 @ 11.79% (0.19 0.19)
0-0 @ 6.33% (0.262 0.26)
2-2 @ 5.5% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 24.9%
0-1 @ 10.01% (0.141 0.14)
1-2 @ 9.33% (-0.106 -0.11)
0-2 @ 7.92% (-0.104 -0.1)
1-3 @ 4.92% (-0.196 -0.2)
0-3 @ 4.17% (-0.174 -0.17)
2-3 @ 2.9% (-0.11 -0.11)
1-4 @ 1.94% (-0.134 -0.13)
0-4 @ 1.65% (-0.116 -0.12)
2-4 @ 1.15% (-0.077 -0.08)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 46.68%

How you voted: Ross County vs Aberdeen

Ross County
17.6%
Draw
5.9%
Aberdeen
76.5%
17
Head to Head
Mar 30, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 31
Aberdeen
2-1
Ross County
Miovski (5'), McGrath (78')
Hoilett (45'), Gartenmann (61')
Murray (26')
Reid (9'), White (53'), Wickens (73'), Sheaf (90+5')
Jan 2, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 22
Ross County
0-3
Aberdeen

Baldwin (39'), Leak (45'), Purrington (65'), Henderson (84'), Dhanda (87')
Baldwin (90+1')
McGrath (24', 30'), Miovski (80')
Polvara (47'), Barron (59'), Devlin (90+2')
Sep 27, 2023 7.45pm
Quarter-Finals
Ross County
1-2
Aberdeen
Turner (83' pen.)
Murray (17'), Harmon (64'), Turner (71')
Baldwin (14')
Shinnie (8'), Sokler (80')
Barron (59'), Rubezic (84'), Sokler (88')
Sep 24, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 6
Aberdeen
4-0
Ross County
Miovski (21', 52'), Lopes (42'), McGrath (47')

Brown (16'), Dhanda (38'), Leak (60'), Nightingale (68')
Apr 14, 2023 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!