MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 05:09:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Station Park
Forfar
2 - 0
Stranraer
Slater (54'), Munro (60')
Brindley (40')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Woods (53')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Forfar Athletic and Stranraer.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stranraer 1-0 Annan
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Scottish League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Forfar Athletic win with a probability of 39%. A win for Stranraer had a probability of 35.81% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Forfar Athletic win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.56%) and 2-0 (6.24%). The likeliest Stranraer win was 0-1 (8.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.86%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Forfar Athletic would win this match.

Result
Forfar AthleticDrawStranraer
39% (-0.159 -0.16) 25.19% (0.239 0.24) 35.81% (-0.073 -0.07)
Both teams to score 56.99% (-0.846 -0.85)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.38% (-1.092 -1.09)46.62% (1.101 1.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.11% (-1.033 -1.03)68.89% (1.041 1.04)
Forfar Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.36% (-0.566 -0.57)23.64% (0.574 0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.26% (-0.828 -0.83)57.74% (0.836 0.84)
Stranraer Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.63% (-0.54600000000001 -0.55)25.37% (0.554 0.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.83% (-0.761 -0.76)60.17% (0.77 0.77)
Score Analysis
    Forfar Athletic 39%
    Stranraer 35.81%
    Draw 25.19%
Forfar AthleticDrawStranraer
1-0 @ 8.65% (0.253 0.25)
2-1 @ 8.56% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-0 @ 6.24% (0.08 0.08)
3-1 @ 4.11% (-0.083 -0.08)
3-0 @ 3% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.82% (-0.103 -0.1)
4-1 @ 1.48% (-0.055 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1.08% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.02% (-0.055 -0.06)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 39%
1-1 @ 11.86% (0.16 0.16)
0-0 @ 6% (0.274 0.27)
2-2 @ 5.87% (-0.113 -0.11)
3-3 @ 1.29% (-0.069 -0.07)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 8.23% (0.248 0.25)
1-2 @ 8.14% (-0.017999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.64% (0.082000000000001 0.08)
1-3 @ 3.72% (-0.068 -0.07)
2-3 @ 2.68% (-0.096 -0.1)
0-3 @ 2.58% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 1.28% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-4 @ 0.92% (-0.048 -0.05)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 35.81%

Head to Head
Jul 19, 2022 7.45pm
Forfar
3-0
Stranraer
Forfar win 5-3 on penalties
Ellis (24' og.), Jack (76')
Brindley (55')
Hilton (48'), McLean (86' pen.)
Girvan (51'), Robertson (66'), Gallagher (90+1')
Girvan (74')
Apr 2, 2022 3pm
Stranraer
0-2
Forfar

Woods (37'), Gallagher (73'), Burns (77')
Slater (83'), McCluskey (86')
Harkins (35')
Jan 8, 2022 3pm
Forfar
3-2
Stranraer
Shepherd (42' pen., 64' pen.), Anderson (60')
Munro (19'), Slater (30')
Walker (34'), Muir (70')
Ross (36'), Gallagher (62')
Oct 30, 2021 3pm
Stranraer
2-3
Forfar
Muir (40'), Walker (64')
Burns (44')
Aitken (44' pen.), Thomson (56'), Ness (88')
Slater (64'), Aitken (76'), McCluskey (81')
Aug 28, 2021 3pm
Forfar
1-1
Stranraer
Slater (54')
Duffy (69')
Duffy (23'), Sonkur (41'), Robertson (65'), Gallagher (66')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!