MX23RW : Friday, March 1 01:09:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 18
Dec 10, 2023 at 4.10pm UK
Stadion HNK Rijeka
Rijeka
2 - 4
Slaven Koprivnica
Ivanovic (78'), Obregon (89')
Dilaver (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Strkalj (45+2'), Mioc (70'), Caimacov (76'), Hoxha (85')
Susak (37'), Pllana (61'), Lepinjica (75'), Agbekpornu (80'), Sakota (90+1')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between HNK Rijeka and Slaven Koprivnica.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Osijek 0-0 Rijeka
Saturday, December 2 at 2pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: Slaven Koprivnica 0-2 Dinamo Zagreb
Monday, December 4 at 4pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a HNK Rijeka win with a probability of 61.26%. A draw had a probability of 21.6% and a win for Slaven Koprivnica had a probability of 17.14%.

The most likely scoreline for a HNK Rijeka win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.9%) and 2-1 (9.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.26%), while for a Slaven Koprivnica win it was 0-1 (5.33%). The actual scoreline of 2-4 was predicted with a 0.3% likelihood.

Result
HNK RijekaDrawSlaven Koprivnica
61.26% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 21.61% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 17.14% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
Both teams to score 51% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.92% (0.021999999999998 0.02)46.08% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.62% (0.021000000000001 0.02)68.38% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
HNK Rijeka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.46% (0.0080000000000098 0.01)14.54% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.42% (0.010999999999996 0.01)42.58% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Slaven Koprivnica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.68% (0.023999999999994 0.02)40.32% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.05% (0.02 0.02)76.95% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    HNK Rijeka 61.25%
    Slaven Koprivnica 17.14%
    Draw 21.6%
HNK RijekaDrawSlaven Koprivnica
1-0 @ 11.3% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 10.9%
2-1 @ 9.9% (0.0010000000000012 0)
3-0 @ 7.01% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 6.36% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-0 @ 3.38%
4-1 @ 3.07% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 2.89% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-2 @ 1.39% (0.0010000000000001 0)
5-0 @ 1.3%
5-1 @ 1.18% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 61.25%
1-1 @ 10.26%
0-0 @ 5.86% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-2 @ 4.5% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 21.6%
0-1 @ 5.33% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 4.66% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 2.42% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 1.41% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.36% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 17.14%

Head to Head
Sep 24, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 9
Slaven Koprivnica
0-1
Rijeka

Bozic (23'), Racic (87')
Galesic (39')
Galesic (56'), Labrovic (88'), Fruk (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HNK RijekaRijeka24155447202750
2Hajduk Split24154534142049
3Dinamo Zagreb23145438191947
4Osijek2498744311335
5NK Lokomotiva2461263027330
6GoricaGorica2486102327-430
7Slaven Koprivnica2476112943-1427
8NK VarazdinVarazdin2351172629-326
9NK Istra 1961Istra 19612467112240-1825
10Rudes240420851-434

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!